Lease-to-own is a way for the 30% of US consumers who are overlooked by traditional financing to buy the gear they want and for you to gain loyal customers with zero risk.
A customer comes into your store, looking to purchase the latest 65-inch 4K TV. If they don’t have the cash right now, or they are unable to qualify for credit, you’d normally lose the sale and, likely, the customer.
However, you’d get both the sale and a loyal customer if you offered a Katapult lease-to-own option.
In this exclusive TWICE interview with Katapult chief revenue office Reid Bork you’ll learn:
• How you’ll be able to convert 20-30% more sales by offering your customers a lease-to-own purchase option;
• How Katapult buys the equipment from you at full price, then assumes all the customer relations, repayment, and fraud risk;
• How easy it is for your customers to complete a Katapult purchase in-store, online, or over the phone, and tailor their payment schedule;
• How almost 50% of Katapult customers return to your store to make additional purchases; and,
• How lease-to-own differs from buy-now-pay-later (BNPL).
To learn more about how Katapult can expand your business opportunities, visit https://katapult.com.
About Our Guest
Reid Bork was most recently the Vice President of Enterprise Sales at Sezzle, where he was responsible for leading the company’s net new sales and revenue growth with the largest US merchants. At Sezzle Reid oversaw new partnerships with leading retail brands including Target, Ikea, Bass Pro Shops, and Dollar General. Prior to Sezzle, Reid served in several leadership roles at PayPal where he led sales and growth initiatives with PayPal’s top global merchants. Reid was Director of Travel and Entertainment Partnerships at Bill Me Later and held numerous management positions at American Airlines. He has a BA from Kansas State University and an MBA from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin. Reid and his wife Amanda Clark have three children, two dogs, and a cat named Big Ben.