Ridgefield Park, N.J. – Samsung said it is now selling its value-focused wireless Smart laser printer line through Office Depot, OfficeMax and Staples stores.
The Smart printers offer high-quality wireless printing with support for Cloud services (such as Google Cloud), and features WiFi Direct and NFC connectivity printing.
Samsung is targeting the line at consumer and small business audiences.
The line boasts easy to use interfaces, and “the ability to print with just a tap or click.”
“As they become increasingly reliant on mobile devices, consumers are demanding solutions that allow them to seamlessly print from a phone or tablet without physically connecting to a printer,” said Ron Gazzola, Samsung consumer IT marketing VP. “Samsung’s Smart printers meet that need, and we’re excited to expand availability of this line by stocking them in office superstores starting this summer.”
The Samsung Smart printer models available at Office Depot and OfficeMax include:
• SL-M2020W ($129 in-store retail): Offers up to 21 pages per minute print speed, compact footprint, wireless connectivity through the Samsung Mobile Print app and NFC technology.
• SL-M2070FW ($209): Offers four-in-one printing solutions, 21 ppm print speeds and NFC technology.
• SL-C1810W ($299): Offers Rendering Engine for Clean Pages (ReCP) technology for sharper text, wireless printing with NFC technology, the Samsung Mobile Print app and Google Cloud.
• SL-C460FW ($399): Offers a four-in-one solution with wireless printing with NFC, Mobile Print app and Google Cloud print capabilities, and up to 2,400 by 600 dpi resolution.
All models include Samsung’s Eco-mode feature that saves money by reducing paper and toner volumes.
Models available at Staples include the following:
• SL-M2830DW ($159 in-store retail): Offers connectivity via NFC technology, the Samsung print app and Google Cloud printing.
• SL-M2880FW ($299): Offers a four-in-one solution, a 600MHz processor for print speeds of up to 29 ppm and NFC.
• SL-M3870FW ($399): Offers a four-in-one solution, a tray that supports up to 58 pounds of media weight, Wi-Fi Direct, and an easy–to-use Eco button that automatically activates 2-up printing (two pages on the same side) and duplex printing, as well as skipping blank pages and printing in Toner Save mode.
• SL-C1860FW ($449): Offers a four-in-one solution with a 4.3-inch color touchscreen, Samsung Mobile Print app and Google Cloud Print connectivity.
• SL-C410W ($229): Offers a small footprint and NFC technology.