Experience the N1A’s US Debut at the California Audio Show in San Francisco, CA August 14-16, 2015
at Specialty Retailer Audio Vision SF’s Show Rooms Hickory & Hawthorn
August 12, 2015 | Dallas, TX |– The Sound Organisation announces the exclusive US distribution of Melco’s N1A, the new high resolution digital music storage solution. The N1A, is a purpose-built network music storage system that requires no network set-up, simplifying the process of accessing high resolution digital music. Featuring audiophile-grade components combined with simple data transfer and protection software, the N1A High Definition Music Library is ideal for consumers and businesses that demand reliable audio file storage with the highest possible play back quality. The N1A is available now in silver or black for an MSRP of $1,999.00.
To ensure the highest quality audio listening experience, the N1A High Definition Music Library was designed from the ground up to include high-end components. Each component was thoughtfully incorporated into the design process to optimize data integrity and to remove any possible interference and noise.
“We are pleased to be working with Melco to feature its High Definition Music Library in our digital audio storage portfolio,” said Steve Daniels, president of The Sound Organisation. “Given our vast experience in the home audio components market, consumers and audio retailers alike in the United States can expect the highest degree of sales and service support the industry has to offer.”
N1A High Definition Music Library Benefits and Features:
- Dedicated LAN port for direct link to the network player
- Two audio-grade HDDs for 4 TB of total storage capacity
- USB 2.0 expansion port for easy scalability up to 12 TB
- USB 3.0 port for simple, fast plug and play backup
- Light-piped Ethernet ports to remove possibility of interference and noise
- LAN LED off function for the highest possible data integrity
- Separate power supplies for internal and external data communications to reduce interference
- Precision ultra-low jitter data clock to eliminate data jitter at the source
- No web server or computer required for setup with informative OLED front panel display and navigation buttons
- Pre-installed media server with no configuration required
- Insulation feet to shield from external influences
- Only 15 seconds to fully power-on; 5 seconds to power off
- Available in either silver or black.
The N1A High Definition Music Library is available now with an MSRP of $1,999.00 at TSO Authorized Dealers. Additional qualified dealers are being added. To find a dealer contact The Sound Organisation at http://www.soundorg.com or by calling 1-972-234-0182.
Melco, which stands for Maki Engineering Laboratory Company, was established by Makoto Maki in 1975 in Japan. Maki, an enthusiastic audiophile, established the company to design and manufacture the finest audio components of the time – the undoubted masterpiece of the Melco line being the turntable, introduced into the UK in 1980, which set new standards in music reproduction.
From those early beginnings Melco developed into the largest computer peripherals manufacturer in Japan (Buffalo Inc.), offering advanced products based on rigorous R&D, including Wireless routers, Ethernet Data Switches and storage devices such as NAS drives. Now the Company is proud to revive the highly – respected Melco brand, offering discerning audiophiles high technology networked audio components in the spirit of those much revered early Melco products, while incorporating the very latest research into reliable high performance networked devices and storage.
About The Sound Organisation
For over twenty years, the mission of The Sound Organisation is to bring the most musical sounding home audio components from Europe to the USA. TSO proudly offers Arcam, Chord Company, DALI, Melco, ProAc, Quadraspire, Rega Research and Wilson Benesch to North American specialty audio retailers. Backed by a unique team of sales, training and service technicians, TSO provides a combination of responsible and responsiveyou the very best sound for the dollar. retail support delivering the very best sound for the dollar.