Ui Supplies, a member of the PowerHouse Alliance, put on their seventh annual BBQ Bash and Trade Show at their Plainview, NY location to celebrate the company’s anniversary, and showcase the latest in smart home products, AV, networking and security to dealers in the New York Tri-State region.
Over 300 dealers, industry and vendor partners were in attendance, providing opportunities to network, demonstrate new products and share industry knowledge.
“Our annual show is my favorite event of the year because we get to show our dealers and vendors our appreciation for their business,” said Alan Malowitz of Ui Supplies in a statement. “It’s an ideal environment for dealers to get quality time with reps from all of the brands they carry to ask questions, demo new products, and learn about the new technologies coming down the pipe.”
Exclusive discounts from all attending vendors, raffle prizes including Yankees tickets, LG OLED TV, Samsung QLED TV, and more were to be had along with food and refreshments from the popular OINK and MOO BBQ. The show was well attended, and dealers and vendors alike praised the success of the BBQ Bash.
“My installation team left with great ideas on how to grow our business with new products and technologies,” said Louis Foranoce, President of Sound Dimensions when asked about the trade show. “We are looking forward to forming partnerships with many of the vendors that we met with. The BBQ was amazing and we’re already looking forward to the next show.”
“As always, Matt and the entire Ui Supplies team put on a fantastic show with excellent dealer turnout,” said Jeff Miller, eero ambassador. “They are fully committed to vendors like eero. Instead of just having me as the one eero ambassador, Ui Supplies provides eero with an entire team of well trained, ambitious and motivated sales partners, helping us obtain market share in New York and the surrounding regions.”
Product demonstrations at the event included:
- 11.2-channel Dolby Atmos home theater with KEF speakers run by Yamaha’s AVENTAGE AV receiver, accompanied by LG’s latest short throw laser projector, Da-Lite’s 96-inch short throw screen, as well as Fortress seating.
- JVC ran a projector shootout comparing their DLA-NX7 Native 4K projector to other brands.
- DMF Lighting with an active installation of their top products.
- The Vanco International ‘Party Room’ was a fan favorite equipped with Beale Street Audio speakers, Vanco’s Evolution EVO-IP HDMI over IP System, and a large display of extenders, plus 8K and fiber cables.
- Samsung 8K TV, LG OLED TV and short-throw laser projector, a large display of KEF architectural and wireless speakers.
- A full array of surveillance cameras from Hikvision, and new fiber optic products from TechLogix.
“Last week’s BBQ Bash and Trade Show was the perfect kick off to the second half of 2019,” said Patrick Berna, of Ui Supplies in a statement. “The Ui Supplies team is fired up and ready for CEDIA Expo in Denver, Colorado and beyond!”