Sam’s Club has followed sister chain Walmart into the Black Friday fracas by dropping a 12-page doorbuster book for the upcoming holiday weekend.
Topping the offers is a 75-inch Samsung 4K Ultra HD TV that’s bundled with an essentially free Xbox One S 1TB console. Including three months’ access to Xbox Live and Game Pass, the doorbuster will go for $1,279, a savings of $229, which is the regular price of the gaming system and streaming passes, Sam’s Club said.
Sales will go live at 12:01 a.m. ET Thanksgiving Day at SamsClub.com/BlackFriday, free shipping included, and store doors will open Friday morning, Nov. 23, at 7:00 a.m. Special pricing will remain in effect through Sunday, Nov. 25.
Other noteworthy promotions, as discerned by BestBlackFriday.com, include:
- iRobot Roomba E5 Vacuuming Robot for $249.98, a savings of $100
- Playstation 4 1TB console with Marvel Spider-Man bundle for $199, a savings of $100
- Vizio 65-inch Ultra HD TV for $529
- Canon T6 D-SLR camera bundle for $399, a savings of $100
- Fitbit Versa smartwatch bundle for $149.86, a savings of $50
- Braven 360 wireless speaker for $39.88, a savings of $40
- Bose Soundlink on-ear headphones for $99.88, a savings of $60