ProSource recently announced the ProSource University Learning Management System, a standardized educational program to onboard, engage, educate and develop talent ensuring employees reach their full performance potential within any given role.
The centralized platform, to be unveiled at this year’s Summit, ‘Tomorrow Starts Today,’ was developed to provide the tools for business owners to address the pain point of training and retaining a specialized workforce.
“One in four workers quit a job because they aren’t onboarded properly,” said Dave Workman, CEO and President of ProSource in a statement. “ProSource is making a substantial investment providing an extensive expansion of new training and educational platforms that will make an immediate impact for our members to evolve and grow their businesses.”
The launch site will include a dozen or more modules focused on employees at all stages of their career, including topics such as sales, lighting certification, technical training, new employee on-boarding, project management, leadership, HR, operations and more.
ProSource members will also experience live educational courses at the 2020 ‘Tomorrow Starts Today’ Summit being held in Las Vegas March 8-11:
- Win the Brain to Win the Opportunity: Presented by Bryan Gray, CEO, Revenue Path Group
- Onboarding and Training New Technical Employees: Presented by Dante Walston, Operations Manager, Livewire
- The CI Light Switch: Presented by David Warfel, Founding Designer, Light Can Help You
- Increasing Your Organization’s Project Management Maturity: Presented by Brad Malone, MA, PMP, Partner, Navigate Management Consulting
- Visionary Leadership: Presented by Luke Carlson, CEO, Discover Strength
- Understanding Google Marketing/How to Maximize Your Presence: Presented by Patrick Tam, Strategic Partner Manager, SEM & Platform Partnerships, Google
ProSource is also announcing the expansion of the successful Summer Education Series with two additional events for 2020. The CI Education Series West will be held in Las Vegas in July and the CI Education Series East will be held in Charlotte, N.C. in August.
Visit the event page for more information about education initiatives and to register for this year’s Summit.
For information on becoming a ProSource member, please contact Sherry Dantonio, Director of Membership, at (562) 810-1706 or by email at Sherry.Dantonio@ProSourceinfo.com.