MSE Audio has announces the Premier Collection PC1.5, PC3.5, PC9.5, PC33.5, and PC-Surround II, all available in white.
They will debut in booth 5313 at CEDIA 2018.
Phase Technology’s Premier Collection, originally in black, is now available in a second color combination of white, which is set to arrive in early 2019. The Premier Collection features five designs combined with MSE Audio’s quality and manufacturing.
• The PC1.5 is a two-way bookshelf with a patented 6.5-inch tri-laminate RPF flat piston, Kevlar, and fiberglass woofer combined with a 1-inch soft dome tweeter. The PC1.5 has a nominal impedance of 4 Ohms with a 90 dB sensitivity and 38 Hz to 22 kHz frequency response.
• The PC3.5 features two patented 6.5-inch tri-laminate RPF woofers with a 1-inch soft dome tweeter and a 1.5-inch soft dome midrange. Similar to the PC1.5, the PC3.5 has a nominal impedance of 4 Ohms with a 91 dB sensitivity and 32 Hz to 22 kHz frequency response.
• The PC9.5, a four-way tower, boasts three patented 6.5-inch tri-laminate RPF woofers, a 1-inch soft dome tweeter, and a 1.5-inch soft dome midrange. Featuring a 4 Ohm nominal impedance, the PC9.5 features 91 dB sensitivity with 28 to 32 kHz frequency response. See also: Women In CT To Host CEDIA Luncheon With Lisa Loeb
• The PC33.5 is a three-way LCR (left-center-right) with two patented 5.25-inch tri-laminate RFP woofers and a 1-inch soft dome tweeter. The PC33.5 has a nominal impedance of 4 Ohms with a 90 dB sensitivity and 50 Hz to 22 kHZ frequency response.
• The PC-Surround II, a switchable surround, includes one patented 6.5-inch tri-laminate RPF woofer with two 1-inch soft dome tweeters and two 4-inch polypropylene cone midranges. With switchable bipole and dipole modules, the PC-Surround II creates a customizable home theater sound experience. The PC-Surround II features a nominal impedance of 4 Ohms, 91 dB sensitivity, and 55 Hz to 22 kHZ frequency response.
For more information, visit mseaudio.com.