THOR Kitchen has debuted its first electric range with the new 24-inch Professional Electric Range which offers the performance and features expected of a THOR Kitchen machine, including a stainless-steel exterior, large oven capacity and true convection fan. When combined with THOR Kitchen’s new 24-inch Professional Range Hood, the pair’s compact footprint promises to juice up ordinary kitchens.
The Future is Electric
In the U.S., 74.9 million households use electricity for cooking, a trend that is growing as major cities across the country enact measures to transition away from natural gas.
In California, 49 cities have adopted new building codes to transition from gas to clean-energy buildings and reduce reliance on gas. Electric ranges are also more energy efficient with 74 percent of energy produced transferred to food, compared to 40 percent efficiency with a gas range.
When blending healthy living, sustainability, and the movement toward small home living, the 24-inch Professional Electric Range and 24-inch Professional Range Hood are the perfect choice.
“The growing trend of downsizing and living large in a small space shouldn’t mean you have to forgo sleek professional appliances in your kitchen, and we are stepping up to meet that need,” said Kyle You, THOR Kitchen Managing Director. “At 24 inches, our new Professional Electric Range and Range Hood make the most of limited space while also offering powerful features and functionality for mastering every meal.”
About the 24-inch Professional Electric Range
- The powerful radiant cooktop features four elements that range from a single 1,200-watt heating element to a higher-powered 2,200-watt dual heating element.
- The large 3.73 cu. ft. oven capacity can accommodate multiple dishes for enhanced cooking and makes a bold statement with its brilliant blue porcelain interior.
- Bake, broil or convection bake or broil with a true convection fan that blows heat from an 800-watt heating element for more even heating and optimal cooking and baking results.
- Easy to fit in a 24-inch space, the range features a frameless glass top that is flush with the countertop for a seamless look that is easy to clean.
About the 24-inch Professional Range Hood
- The perfect match to the 24-inch Professional Electric Range, THOR Kitchen’s new compact hood has a powerful 600 CFM of suction to handle odors, smoke and steam easily and efficiently.
- At its highest speed, the three-speed fan’s noise level tops out at a maximum of 60 decibels, offering quiet operation that helps keep cooking zen.
For more information about the 24-inch Professional Electric Range (HRE2401) or 24-inch Professional Range Hood (THR2406) visit thorkitchen.com.