Signature Kitchen Suite has launched the first-of-its-kind 24-inch undercounter two-drawer convertible refrigerator-freezer. Unique to this refrigerator are dual refrigerator/freezer drawers that operate independently with temperature settings that can be adjusted based on a homeowner’s evolving needs.
“This game-changing product takes preservation beyond the traditional kitchen space and into your favorite entertaining spots in the home,” said Randy Warner, vice president of sales, Signature Kitchen Suite. “With precise preservation technologies and unique, purposeful design, this product exemplifies Signature Kitchen Suite’s commitment to delivering innovation in the luxury appliance category.”
Designed for Technicureans™ – today’s forward-thinking home chefs – the undercounter refrigerator/freezer redefines food storage due to its impeccable precision for preservation. Purposeful design and precise temperatures have never been more versatile thanks to two ingenious convertible drawers offering six Multi-Temp™ Settings: Pantry, Fridge, Bar, Seafood, Meat or Freezer.
The unit is designed to minimize temperature fluctuations and help keep food fresher and longer with flexibility from -7 to 50 degrees (Fahrenheit) independently in each drawer. This smart appliance also delivers enhanced convenience for users with Wi-Fi capabilities that allow remote temperature monitoring and adjustment.
The new appliance encompasses a number of impressive features:
- Dual Drawers with Multi-Temp ™ Settings: The only built-in undercounter convertible refrigerator with refrigeration and freezer flexibility for both upper and lower drawers.
- Precise Preservation: Designed to minimize temperature fluctuations within ±1.0° F to help lock in food freshness and curb food waste.
- Smart Innovation: Users can benefit from Wi-Fi connectivity via the SKS app that allows for added convenience with remote temperature control and monitoring on both iOS and Android devices.
- Sophisticated Design: Available in panel-ready or stainless steel options to complement any high-end kitchen décor, and any other room. Complete with digital controls, white LED display and hidden LED interior lighting.
- Eco Friendly: ENERGY STAR® certified means that it saves energy to help combat climate change and it is engineered to reduce environmental impact without sacrificing performance.
“Homeowners are looking for their spaces to support everyday activities, it’s all about the function,” said Nadia Subaran, owner and senior designer at Aidan Design and member of the Signature Kitchen Suite Design Council. “Our primary goal is to design these areas with products to support the way people want to live. What I love about the new undercounter convertible refrigerator/freezer is its versatility. This unique and compact appliance can be easily used in kitchens, butler’s pantries and bar areas, but it’s also a great fit in a home office, gym or media room.”
Like all Signature Kitchen Suite appliances, this new model is backed by the brand’s industry-leading three-year limited warranty and a “5 Day Repair Promise.” Also offered is the concierge service, which helps users with registering and installing products, scheduling maintenance and simple product advice 24/7.
The new undercounter model is available in the U.S. market now beginning at $3,999. For more information on the full suite of appliances, including the location of specialty kitchen dealers carrying the expanded line, visit SignatureKitchenSuite.com.