One of the premiere distribution companies in the United States, Allnet is opening a 4th location to service the needs of the Minneapolis Market in the beginning of September.
This will bring the total of Catalyst AV member locations to 25 conveniently located throughout the United States.
Allnet’s newest location is at 5250 W 74th Street, Edina, Minnesota and will feature 7,000 square feet, self-shop/will call and a large training room.
Said principal of Allnet Distributing and board member of the Catalyst AV Distribution Network, Wally Whinna, “This location is pressure tested and we are anticipating tremendous sales with a great capacity for servicing dealers in this area.”
Allnet distributes a comprehensive brand assortment with names such as Samsung, Lutron, Definitive Technology, eero and 62 more. The additional location is centrally located with easy access to a majority of the dealers, close to affluent customers and the hot new construction areas of Minnetonka and Southwest metro.
Added Wally Whinna, “Training is an everyday activity at Allnet. We have on-site design and technical services to work with dealer/integrators so they have the resources available when needed. We have augmented our already significant training efforts with our webinars and on YouTube where our training webinars have grown to more than 50,000 YouTube minute views. Allnet experts can also work within the field, one on one with clients, to assist in closing sales and designing the perfect solution for any application. We are incredibly proud of the fact we are recognized by our dealers in the CE PRO Quest awards every year.”
Allnet can be reached at:
Allnet’s other locations:
2680 United Lane
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
1307 Allen Road, Ste B
Troy, MI 48083
12220 Hancock Street
Carmel, IN 46032
About Catalyst AV
Founded in 2012, Catalyst AV is a network of 11 independent consumer electronics distributors serving the residential and professional AV channels in the U.S via its 25-locations. Catalyst AV grants manufacturers a consistent and cohesive nationwide distribution model to more than 16,000 professional integration specialists. Catalyst AV benefits integrators by delivering all the products and support necessary to execute the demands of job specifications with confidence. The Catalyst AV Board of Directors consists of Dan Haight (Pioneer Music Company); Chris Gentile (AHA Distributing); Wally Whinna (Allnet Distributing) and Executive Director Helge Fischer. www.catalystav.com
Catalyst AV is comprised of 11 privately-owned distribution companies:
- AHA Distributing (ahadistributing.com) (Florida and Southeast)
- Allnet Distributing (allnetdistributing.com) (Midwest)
- Audio Video Warehouse (av-warehouse.com) (Nevada, Arizona)
- Custom Partners (custompartners.com) (Metro-NY)
- CustomPlus Distributing (customplusdistributing.com) (No. CA/ Pacific NW/ AK)
- Easy Access Distribution (easyaccessdistribution.com) (Northeast)
- Electronic Lane Distributors (electroniclane.com) (Southwest)
- HCA Distributing (hcadist.com) (Rocky Mountains)
- Pioneer Music Company (pmcav.co) (Plains States)
- SPD (soundproductdistributing.com) (Upstate NY)
- Tech Source Distributors (techsourcedist.com) (Mid-Atlantic)