OXNARD, Calif., Sept. 18, 2019 –BOSS Audio Systems, a leader and innovator in 12 Volt aftermarket audio and video products, is proud to announce the launch of a new Bluetooth® amplifier and complete all-terrain/marine audio system. The 4-channel 500-watt (MAX) Bluetooth audio streaming BPS4B (MSRP $129.99; amplifier only) and the BPS4BSK (MSRP $189.99; complete system with amplifier and two pairs of 6.5-inch marine full range speakers) are now available at the all new bossaudio.com and nationwide retailers.
“As the Powersports and Marine markets continue to grow, we are keeping pace by adding new and exciting market leading products to our lineup that not only include a modern new look, but also redefine great value and great performance,” explained Jason Hannon, head of BOSS Audio’s Powersports lineup. “BOSS Audio Systems’ new BPS4B and BPS4BSK are just our latest weatherproof and marine-grade systems for the outdoor enthusiasts who thrive on riding the waves, the beach, or the trails with great music and at their fingertips.”
The BPS4BSK includes the BPS4B amplifier and two pairs of BOSS Audio MR6B 180/90 Watt (MAX/RMS) 6.5-inch dual cone marine-grade full range speakers.
Compatible with the audio output of iPod®/iPhone®, smartphones and MP3 players, the weatherproof, full range, Class A/B BPS4B amplifier includes Bluetooth® audio streaming, allowing wireless control your favorite music apps such as Spotify and Pandora with an inline multi-function wireless remote. Also includes illuminated multi-function remote with soft touch buttons.
Additional features and specifications of the BPS4B include:
· S/N Ratio: 90 dB
· Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±1 dB
· Aux inputs
· USB charging
· RCA preamp output
· Included Red / Blue-backlit UV / weather resistant silicon button controller
· Includes multi-mount controller system; includes flush mount bezel and stainless steel handle bar clamp
· Compatible with optional MC900SMC surface mount Y controller kit
· Compatible with MUSB35 USB /3.5mm extension kit
· Standard 1-year warranty; extended 2-year warranty available
“The BPS4B provides the power and the BPS4BSK provides the complete package,” Hannon added. “Whether you need one or the other, the BOSS Audio team has your back.”
For more information, please visit www.bossaudio.com.
About BOSS Audio Systems:
Since 1987 BOSS has produced quality audio and video products that feature the latest technology while consistently delivering a clean and powerful sound. Our in-house acoustic, design, mechanical, and electronics engineers collaborate with a vast resources of global manufacturing partners, working as a team to infuse products with state-of-the-art features that have made each listening experience more enjoyable for over 30 years.
The company offers more than 400 car, marine, and Power Sports products that are sold in 130 countries, both in storefront retailers and online. Headquartered in Oxnard, CA, with offices in Shenzhen, China, BOSS leverages robust logistical and production capabilities to create optimized audio and video experiences as well as deliver innovative products.
All other brands, product names, company names, trademarks and service marks are the properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Source: BOSS Audio Systems
# # #
- Oracle Lighting Launches 2015-2019 Ford F-150 LED Off-Road Side Mirrors at 2019 SEMA Show - October 16, 2019
- Eleven Engineering to Present During Infineon’s OktoberTech 2019 Technology Collaboration Forum - October 15, 2019
- BOSS Audio Systems Launches New All-in-One Weather Resistant Bluetooth® Soundbars - October 15, 2019