In a move intended to both build awareness of the high-end audio category and open doors for select, specialty brands that offer best-in-class performance, audio industry veteran Walter Schofield has announced the establishment of a U.S.-based sales and marketing company, Nexus Audio Technologies.
The new company capitalizes on Schofield’s experience working on behalf of audio designers and manufacturers who represent the best of what the market has to offer. Schofield serves as Nexus Audio’s president.
“I established Nexus after decades of growing companies in the traditional audiophile and Luxury lifestyle channels,” says Schofield. “With multiple brands seeking representation for growing awareness, market penetration, and sales in North America, Nexus Audio Technologies is focused on supporting manufacturers with exemplary staff, ultimate product performance, and highly differentiated marketing initiatives that add up to a uniquely strong business proposition for AV dealer partners throughout North America.”
Beginning this month, Nexus Audio Technologies will represent four audio companies in the role of North American Brand Manager. The inaugural Nexus partner list includes:
- Alta Audio: Led by audio designer Michael Levy, Alta Audio specializes in speakers that combine aesthetics with proprietary technology to produce sonics that replicate the artist’s vision.
- Infigo Audio: A Canadian company that designs and manufactures amplifiers, DACs, and cables for music lovers and audiophiles who are ready to invest in exquisitely designed electronics.
- Primare AB: Based in Sweden, Primare designs and produces 2- and multichannel components that bring the Scandinavian attributes of honest integrity and timeless design to a global audience.
- Stenheim Suisse SA: Stenheim speakers are known for sonic reproduction that recreates a concert atmosphere, the audience’s energy, and enthusiasm for the performance.
In his role as North American brand manager, Schofield will oversee sales and marketing programs for all four brands in the U.S. and Canada, including all aspects of press relations, materials development, social media, and more. To that end, Nexus is partnering with Sohmer Associates, LLC, a boutique public relations/marketing communications agency based in NYC.
Agency founder and president Adam Sohmer boasts over 30 years of working with consumer and professional electronics companies of every size, including Alta Audio, Sony, Panasonic, Marantz, NHT, Rockford Fosgate, Polk Audio, HIFIMAN Electronics, and many others.
For more information, visit https://www.nexusaudtech.com or call 781-775-5650.
This article originally appeared on residentialsystems.com.
- 8K Association Launches Content Awareness Campaign - March 20, 2023
- Integra Audio Inks Distribution Deal With Staub Electronics - March 15, 2023
- Monster Introduces DNA Portable Speakers - March 14, 2023