Some of the biggest brands in consumer tech will gather in Berlin this April for the 5th International TCG Retail Summit.
For those unfamiliar, the three-day event (April 10-12 at the Hotel Adlon Kempinski) brings together senior tech retail execs from around world to share best practices, commiserate on challenges and opportunities, and to learn about the latest innovations that are revolutionizing retail, including AI, VR, electronic shelf labeling, voice-activated commerce, Cloud computing and robotics.
Co-sponsored by Canon, Electrolux, Intel and TechData, among others, this year’s event will offer panels and keynotes featuring:
- David Lowes, chief marketing officer, Samsung Europe
- Emmanuel Fromont, president of Acer’s Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) business;
- Kai Herzberger, Facebook’s director of e-commerce and transformational retail in EMEA;
- Lucas Perraudin, general manager at HP International for EMEA;
- Chen Zhang, chief technology officer at JD.com, the Chinese e-commerce giant;
- Thomas Baader, executive VP, BSH;
- Stuart Blanch, Intel’s retail sales strategy director for EMEA; and
- Dan Arler, CEO, Electrolux Major Appliances EMEA.
Topics will include learning from Amazon; vendor-retailer collaboration; understanding, managing and utilizing consumer data; and autonomous fulfillment.
In addition, JD.com’s Zhang will describe how his company is redefining retail through technology, and will share his vision for what an e-commerce experience powered by AI, big data, robotics and drones will look like.
All underscore this year’s theme of “Innovate to accelerate,” Summit chairman Chris Buecker told TWICE.
For more information, visit the Summit’s website at TCGSummit.com.