Thanks to its longstanding education partnership with AVIXA, the E4 Experience continues to be loaded with valuable, career-changing certifications and courses worth CTS Renewal Units (RUs) that are free to attending AV resellers, integrators, consultants and their end users.
Highlights for the spring 2020 E4 Experience include a new keynote address focused on the people-first approach to the future of AV design, a new panel discussion about the booming eSports market and a new training track featuring a three-part series on direct-view LED (dvLED) technology, installation and content.
The E4 Experience is visiting the following locations in 2020:
- Santa Clara: March 13 (Register here)
- Washington D.C. April 3 (Register here)
- Dallas, September 22
- Boston, October 22
“The E4 Experience continues to grow year after year because of the increased value it offers to local attendees to see and achieve so much in a single day — from certifications and CTS Renewal Units to new technology and networking,” said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Corporation in a statement. “We are ready to give attendees their best E4 Experience yet, filled with information on trending topics to help them stay ahead of the curve, certifications to give them the credentials and credibility to grow their businesses, and access to technologies that are just making their way into the AV market.” Craigmyle added, “The small environment is inviting and achievable and our attendees appreciate not having to travel or take large amounts of time away from their customers.”
Spring 2020 E4 Experience highlights include:
- NEW Keynote. AV Technologist, Gary Kayye is starting off the 2020 E4 Experience with a keynote, entitled “The Future of AV Design: A People-First Approach.” For more than two decades, the AV industry has been designing and installing in almost the exact same way. But now we have generations moving up in the workforce that present, collaborate and communicate differently – and they aren’t into the idea of meeting after meeting, prefer texting and don’t need that personal connection. This discussion focuses less on the technology and products to spec when designing a room and more on the people using them.
- NEW The E-Sports Opportunity Discussion Panel. Founder of AV Nation, Tim Albright is leading a panel about the opportunities in the growing, profitable E-Sports arena and how Pro A/V professionals can leverage their experience to deliver the next big thing in sports entertainment. Attendees will learn how to use their expertise to create exceptional experiences that deliver the E-Sports fans and players want.
- NEW dvLED Training Track. A specialized three-part series training track developed for field technicians and installers to learn the ins and outs of direct-view LED installation. A precursor to the Absen Certified Engineer training program, the sessions take an in-depth look at the three phases of dvLED system design, installation and content delivery.
About the E4 Experience
With education partner, AVIXA, the award-winning Almo Professional A/V E4 Experience offers AV professionals and their end users a full day of educational sessions worth AVIXA CTS Renewal Units (RUs) as well as certification opportunities with the SDVoE Alliance and the Digital Signage Federation.
The spring E4 Experiences, taking place in Santa Clara on March 13 at the and Washington, D.C. on April 3, will feature a dozen sessions and speakers, 40+ exhibitors, multiple workshops, and limitless networking and career-advancing moments. For more information, go to www.e4experience.com.
For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com.