With well over 2,500 attendees tuning in live for the spring 2021 edition of the E4 Evolution (E4v), Almo Professional A/V has extended the opportunity to learn and earn AVIXA CTS Renewal Units through the E4v Flex Experience. E4v Flex is a month-long, on-demand opportunity for integrators, end users and tech managers to access all three days’ worth of the spring E4v content, including the pre-recorded, career-enhancing sessions delivered by the industry’s most respected educators. The E4v Flex Experience is available to attendees until April 16, 2021.
“We received an overwhelming number of requests to extend the viewing period after last week’s E4v to give attendees the opportunity to re-watch the content, catch additional sessions, and share the information with their staff for training and learning purposes,” said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Corporation in a statement. “With E4v Flex, attendees can now fit the content into their schedules when it’s most convenient and streamline learning about the topics that matter the most to them, all while still having access to the full curated experience delivered by dynamic thought leaders.”
Each E4v session is worth one AVIXA CTS Renewal Unit (RU) and can be broken down for viewing as follows:
Recommended for Technicians and Installers:
- C into the Future (USB-C) Educator: Joseph Cornwall, Technology Evangelist, Legrand/AV
- So You Think You Know Everything About Audio Gain Staging? Educator: Tom Kehr, Audiovisual Systems Design, Almo Professional A/V
- How to Design and Build the Ultimate Classroom: The Journey of a Professor and an AV Geek Educator: Gary Kayye, Director and Co-Founder, The rAVe Agency
Recommended for Experience Makers, Marketers and Content Creators:
- Digital Signage Content Strategies for Savvy Integrators Educator: Jim Nista, Digital Signage Creative Director
- Techorating in 2021 – Digital Signage, Trends, Examples and More! Educator: Jonathan Brawn, Principal, Brawn Consulting – AVIXA 2020 Educator of the Year
Recommended for Forward-Thinking Trendsetters and Designers:
- The Future of UCC – Rooms, BYOM, Collaboration Boards, Bars and Carts Educator: Gary Kayye
- The Reimagined Workplace: The Role of Existing and Emerging Technology Educator: Pete Coman, Chief Technology Officer, PTS – People/Technology/Space – New York
- The Power of Place – The New Next Workplace Educator: Kay Sargent, Senior Principal – Director of the WorkPlace, HOK
E4v attendees can visit six Solution Centers to earn additional CTS RUs and learn more about the top AV/IT products and verticals of the season. In each, they’ll not only experience the pre-recorded sessions, but can also watch quick interviews with industry experts about the hottest products, services and trends in digital signage, education, emerging technologies, corporate AV, pro audio and UCC – a wealth of information at just the click of a mouse.
Three enlightening roundtables, moderated by Tom LeBlanc, Director of Industry Outreach and Media Channels, NSCA are also available for viewing as part of E4v Flex Experience. Focused on UCC, Corporate AV and Distance Learning, these sessions offer great perspective from a variety of roles within the AV industry.
About E4 Evolution (E4v)
Launched in spring of 2020 as part of the award-winning E4 Experience platform, the E4v provides exclusive online education related to the design and specification of AV systems. As the next evolution in virtual educational experiences, E4v helps attendees evolve and thrive by providing critical trends and business content delivered by the industry’s most sought-after presenters and worth AVIXA CTS Renewal Units. For more information and to register, go to www.e4evolution.com.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics, major appliances, furniture and housewares. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com.