Catalyst AV distribution network members Mid-State/AM Distributors announced they have partnered with Martin Logan to distribute the iconic loudspeaker brand throughout the American Midwest, namely North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri.
“This brings to Mid-State/AM a well respected Flagship box speaker line for our territories rounding out our portfolio of home audio products,” Jeff Hedden, President of Mid-State Distributing said in a statement. “The addition of Mid-State/AM to the Martin Logan distribution model really shows our momentum as distributors. Our training, fast shipping times and our ability to fill from multiple locations has helped a lot during the product shortages we have witnessed during the COVID pandemic. Our dealers report a vast amount of home improvements taking place during these times, especially in the AV and home automation categories with customers staying in more often. Martin Logan’s loudspeakers help us offer an excellent high performance option for our retailers.”
Catalyst AV is comprised of 9 privately-owned distribution companies:
- AHA Distributing (www.ahadistributing.com) (Florida and Southeast)
- AM Distributors (www.amdistributors.com) (Wisconsin and parts of Illinois)
- Audio Video Warehouse (www.av-warehouse.com) (Nevada, Arizona)
- Custom Partners (www.custompartners.com) (Metro-NY)
- Dorrance Supply Company (www.dorrancesupply.com) (Ohio/W. PA/W. VA/IN and KY)
- HCA Distributing (www.hcadist.com) (Rocky Mountains)
- Just In Time Distribution, Inc (www.jitdistribution.com) (Michigan)
- Mid-State Distributing (www.midstatedistributing.com) (MO, IA, NE, KS, MN, SD and ND)
- Tech Source Distributors (www.techsourcedist.com) (Mid-Atlantic)
More information can be found at www.catalystav.com.