The PowerHouse Alliance, the seven-year-old national consortium of regional tech distributors, plans to be out in full force for CEDIA 2016.
All twelve members will be attending the Dallas show, where PowerHouse will take up residence in Booth 4138 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
But CEDIA is only one leg of a hectic September itinerary for the distributor group. Also on tap for next month:
* Sierra Select Distributors has completed a remodel of its dealer will-call area and 4,000 square feet of warehouse space to create a self-shopping area for dealers. Opening after Labor Day, the new section offers dealers easier access to Sierra’s full CE line card, which includes products by LG, Samsung, Sonance, Nest.
* Volutone will complete its popular network training series on Sept. 1, and will offer Leviton counter days throughout the month. Following CEDIA Expo, Volutone will also host multiple full-day trainings from JVC, Screen Innovations and Klipsch, where dealers can learn the latest gear, compete for prizes, enjoy live music demonstrations, learn 4K tips and tricks on 4K from JVC, and take advantage of special product pricing.
* 21st Century Distributing will host a six-city series of networking and integration trainings beginning Sept. 26 and running through Oct. 27.
* CED is conducting an exclusive training and dealer certification on Clare Controls Fusion programming software on Sept. 27-28 at it Northbrook, Ill., facility.
* EDI will finish the month on Sept. 30 with an all-day event at its Portland, Ore., headquarters featuring two Samsung product trainings and the culmination of a seven-month-long dealer program that will conclude with a 2016 Chevrolet Camaro RS giveaway.