Global kitchen appliance brand ROBAM has revealed their CQ762 Built-In Combi Steam Oven, the kitchen solution that incorporates over a dozen cooking functions into a single package. While the combi-steam oven cooks like a convection oven, the Steam Dynamic Balance System circulates steam throughout, retaining the flavor and nutrients of food. The unit features four multi-dimensional heating tubes and a rear circulation fan to evenly distribute heat and ensure perfect cooking.
“ROBAM is on the culinary cutting edge, and we are eager to popularize this relatively untapped style of precise and healthy cooking in the North American market,” said Elvis Chen, ROBAM Regional Director. “In addition to the nutritional value of cooking with steam, the CQ762 Built-in Combi Steam Oven enables cooks to prepare multiple items at once without cross-contamination, saving a tremendous amount of time and reducing hassle in the kitchen.”
The CQ762 Built-In Combi Steam Oven streamlines the cooking process, with 13 different cooking modes ranging from steaming, grilling, roasting with steam and more. To simplify preparing meals, it also includes 50 customized, pre-set recipes that help to take the guesswork out of cooking. With the touch of a button, culinary enthusiasts of all skill levels can prepare a meal to perfection without the need to adjust the temperature, cooking time or function mode as the food is prepared.
A heat resistant and non-stick stainless-steel plate ensures effortless cleanup with a simple wipe of a cloth. This easy cleanup solution also assures a longer lifespan for the oven by helping to avoid oil stains and discoloration after long-term use.
- Onyx black tempered glass and stainless-steel exterior
- 1.2-liter external electric water tank allows for nonintrusive and less frequent fills
- Five additional modes, including fermentation, sterilization, heat preservation, defrosting and descaling
- Automatic pause when the door opens, to avoid accidental burns
- Available in black stainless-steel and all-stainless steel finishes
- Available in 24- and 30-inch configurations to fit most kitchen layouts
To learn more about ROBAM and its product offerings, visit us.robamworld.com.