Secaucus, N.J. — Panasonic Consumer Marketing Company of North America added three new DECT 6.0 phone series to its lineup.
All three series — the KX-TG787x, KX-TG684x and KX-TG422x — feature the company’s Link2Cell technology, which can link two cellphones to the DECT handset. Users of the KX-TG787x series will also now be alerted to incoming text messages, and there is now a USB port on the base to charge cellphones.
The KX-TG787x and KX-TG684x series boast noise-reduction technology for reducing background noise of the other party. The answering machine function alerts users in the home with an alarming sound and sends audible messages to a pre-registered cellphone when a new message is being recorded onto the answering machine, according to the company.
Both the KX-TG787x and KX-TG684x also have a Power Back Up feature that provides up to three hours of use when the electricity goes out.
The third series, the KX-TG422x, is billed as a simpler and easier to use telephone option. Features include large buttons on the handset and base, and a 1.4-inch backlit LCD display.
An Intelligent Eco mode enables users to lower the power consumption when using the handset close to the base unit. Up to 50 phone book entries can be stored.
Other features contained in all three models include talking caller ID, call block, voice equalizer and a silent mode.
All three series are expandable up to six handsets. Pricing is as follows:
- KX-TG6845B expandable digital cordless answering system (five handsets), $149; KX-TG6844B (four), $129; KX-TG6843B (three), $109; KX-TG6842B (two), $89.95; KX-TG6841B (one), $69.95
- KX-TG7875S Link2Cell Bluetooth Cellular Convergence Solution (five handsets), $169; KX-TG7874S (four), $149; KX-TG7873S (three), $129; KX-TG7872S (two), $109
- KX-TG4225N expandable digital cordless answering system (five handsets), $119; KX KX-TG4224N (four), $99.95; KX-TG4223N (three), $79.95; KX-TG4222N (two), $59.95; KX-TG4221N (one), $39.95.
- KX-TG673B Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System with three handsets and Key Detector, $119
Panasonic also introduced a Key Detector accessory for use with the KX-TG684x and KX-TG787x. The KX-TGA20 Key Detector is designed to attach to car keys or other oft-misplaced items, and consumers can use the DECT handset to find them from up to 656 feet away. The handset’s LCD display will show how far away the item is. Up to four Key Detectors can be used with each series.
Suggested retail will be $19.95.
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Hottest Products - May 28, 2019
- Walmart To Offer Free Next-Day Delivery On Orders Over $35 - May 14, 2019
- Amazon Bringing Two-Day Prime Delivery Down To Just One Day - April 26, 2019