Flat panel pricing, DVD format wars, digital downloads and the consequences of an XM-Sirius merger were among the hot-button issues debated the by the industry's top dealers last month during TWICE's Retail Roundtable. The gathering, held each year during International CES, also provided a no-holds-barred assessment of the latest challenges and greatest opportunities facing CE retailers in 2007 and beyond. This special 12-page report begins on p. 21.
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')
- DEG ADDS FIVE NEW MEMBER COMPANIES
- Nokia completes first pre-standard 600MHz LTE call using commercially-available hardware
- Game Creek Wins Big With IHSE's KVM Systems During 2017 Pro Football Championship
- Platin Introduces the HS Eskimo Ultra-Efficient Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Mediatronik to distribute Calrec Audio consoles in the Czech Republic
- VidOvation at the 2017 NAB Show
- OTTAVA IS FIRST LABEL TO RELEASE MQA ON COMPACT DISC