OXNARD, Calif., Sept. 9, 2019 – SSV Works (www.ssvworks.com) is bringing the goods to the 2019 Sand Sports Super Show, held in Costa Mesa, Calif. Sept. 13-15 at the OC Fair and Event Center (booth OS-708).
“The Sand Sports Super Show is always circled on our calendar every year,” said Trevor Kaplan, SSV Works CEO. “We, along with partner companies, will be featuring our top rides with our latest product installs. The 2019 event is going to be a blast as we can’t wait to get in front of the thousands of off-road enthusiasts the Sand Sports Super Show attracts every year and blow them away with the best audio in the market.”
During the 2019 Sand Sports Super Show, SSV Works will be featuring:
· 4-door Polaris RZR XP Turbo S equipped with SSV Works’ new 5-speaker Ride Command-ready audio kit.
· Ranger with the new SSV Works weatherproof 200-Watt amplified overhead stereo system
· Arctic Cat Wildcat XX with SSV Works/Kicker factory system and added dual 8-inch subwoofer
· Superior Motorsports RZR Turbo S build with SSV Works 5-speaker system
· SDR Can-Am X3 build featuring SSV Works 5-speaker system
· Buckshot build using an array of SSV Works audio components
“2019 has seen SSV Works announce and abundance of new, market leading audio systems for today’s leading side by sides, ” Kaplan continued. “We recently announced the launch of our Powersports 2-, 3-, and 5-speaker audio integration kits for all 2019 Ride Command-equipped Polaris RZR models, as well as all 2019 Polaris RZR models without Ride Command. We also recently launched our new Polaris RZR kick panel pods for model years 2014 and up, including the new Turbo S. The 2019 Sand Sports Super Show is an ideal occasion to showcase our new and exciting audio kits to thousands of side by side enthusiasts.”
About SSV Works
Based out its 20,000-square-foot facility in Oxnard, Calif., SSV Works, or Side by Side Vehicle works, is a global leader in off-road, weatherproof audio systems for today’s hottest and most popular UTVs. To this day, SSV Works manufactures the UTV industry’s only purpose-built complete audio systems, offering every piece needed for a complete install. With more than 40 years in audio design and manufacturing experience, SSV Works is the top choice among UTV enthusiasts and professionals worldwide. SSV Works currently offers stereo systems for Polaris, Can-Am, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Arctic Cat, Jeep, and Honda vehicles. Take your ride to the next level- visit www.SSVWorks.com today!
# # #
- Oracle Lighting Launches 2015-2019 Ford F-150 LED Off-Road Side Mirrors at 2019 SEMA Show - October 16, 2019
- Eleven Engineering to Present During Infineon’s OktoberTech 2019 Technology Collaboration Forum - October 15, 2019
- BOSS Audio Systems Launches New All-in-One Weather Resistant Bluetooth® Soundbars - October 15, 2019