OXNARD, Calif., Aug. 13, 2019 – SSV Works (www.ssvworks.com), the market leader in off-road audio systems and accessories, is proud to announce the launch of a new powered overhead stereo system for select Polaris Ranger and Can-Am Defender models. Made in the USA and available August 20, the WP3-RG34O4 (Ranger) and WP3-DFO4 (Defender) have an MSRP of $749.99.
“Proudly made right here in America, our new weatherproof 200 Watt amplified overhead stereo system utilizes two different, specific brackets for select Polaris Ranger and Can-Am Defender models,” explained Trevor Kaplan, SSV Works CEO. “It comes equipped with a Bluetooth® and AM/FM media player and 6.5-inch durable full range Powersports speakers manufactured to withstand outdoor elements, and also comes in a low-profile design that won’t block visibility. Compatible with factory roofs, its low power consumption is also designed specifically for UTV charging systems while still providing market leading power and performance that SSV Works has become famous for.”
Compatible models include:
· Ranger (WP3-RG34O4): XP1000/Crew/EPS 2017-2019, XP1000 EPS Premium/Crew 2019, Crew/Diesel/HST/HST Deluxe 2017-2018, XP1000/ Crew EPS Special Editions 2018-2019, XP900/EPS/Crew/Premium 2017-2019
· Defender (WP3-DFO4): MAX 2016+, DPS/MAX 2016+, XT-P 2016+, 6×6 DPS 2016+, X MR & MAX 2016+
Additional specifications and features include:
· Plug-&-play harness
· Hyper-white 6-LED 300 lumens dome light
· Utilizes factory mounting points
· Control volume, track, play/pause, source and 6 preset or custom EQ settings
· Expandable for additional speakers (sold separately)
· Expandable for SSV Works powered subwoofer (sold separately – Ranger only)
“WP in the product name stands for weatherproof…and so this system stays high and dry, even if you and your ride don’t,” Kaplan added.
About SSV Works
Based out its 20,000-square-foot facility in Oxnard, Calif., SSV Works, or Side by Side Vehicle works, is a global leader in off-road, weatherproof audio systems for today’s hottest and most popular UTVs. To this day, SSV Works manufactures the UTV industry’s only purpose-built complete audio systems, offering every piece needed for a complete install. With more than 40 years in audio design and manufacturing experience, SSV Works is the top choice among UTV enthusiasts and professionals worldwide. SSV Works currently offers stereo systems for Polaris, Can-Am, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Arctic Cat, Jeep, and Honda vehicles. Take your ride to the next level- visit www.SSVWorks.com today!
# # #