Curved, Deluxe Frame, CW-GT Series, IF/LF Series, & TF Series See More Available Options
San Tan Valley, Ariz., April 29, 2020 – Severtson Screens (www.severtsonscreens.com), a global leader in innovative and quality projection screens for the home theater, commercial, pro AV, and cinema markets, is pleased to announce it has increased available sizes to a number of its acclaimed projection screen lines.
“Our customers asked and we have delivered,” said Aaron White, Home Theater & Pro AV sales lead at Severtson Corp. “With a number of new sizes to choose from, we have provided our customers with a host of additional high-end options for their installs.”
Increased sizes are available in the following lines:
- Curved Screen (CF235165)
- Deluxe Frame (DF235208; DF169300; DF169350; DF169390)
- GT Series (GT169175CW; GT169200CW; GT169175CG; GT169200CG)
- IF and LF Series (IL169165; IL235158)
- TF Series (T235208; T169165)
Severtson asks that you contact them for additional materials, availability, options, and specifics per line.
Founded in 1986, Severtson Corporation continues to be a global leader in innovation and quality. The Severtson family’s extensive experience in manufacturing small home theater screens and large cinema screens has given Severtson Corporation the expertise to meet the needs of the professional and consumer AV markets for both indoor applications as well as large outdoor venues. With its three Arizona-based production facilities and its state-of-the-art robotic application system, Severtson has massive production capabilities and an unusually wide array of screens. The screens range in size from massive movie theaters, comfortable home theaters, and everything in between.
About Severtson Screens
Founded in 1986, San Tan Valley, Ariz.-based Severtson Screens is an award-winning global leader in innovative and quality projection screens in the home theater, pro AV, and cinema markets. Its low rejection rate coupled with the high quality of all its products has made Severtson Corporation the industry standard for quality and customer service worldwide. From its unlikely origins in the family kitchen to today’s three modern production facilities, Severtson Corporation has remained committed to the principles of innovation and uncompromising quality that have made them who they are today.
# # #
- Oracle Lighting Launches New Triple Fog LED Light for 2021+ Ford Bronco During 2022 SEMA Show - October 3, 2022
- Oracle Lighting Introduces Unique Integrated Roof LED Light Bar System for the New Ford Bronco at 2022 SEMA Show - September 27, 2022
- Severtson Launches Broadway Thin Bezel Series Fixed Frame Projection Screens During CEDIA Expo 2022 - September 27, 2022