Control4 Corporation (NASDAQ: CTRL), a leading global provider of smart home solutions, invites you to join them and experience the new Control4® Smart Home OS 3 at events throughout New York and the boroughs on June 12 & 13.
As the official home automation partner running the Connected Design Home at CE Week 2019,
Control4 Smart Home OS 3 will make its official New York debut. Designed to simplify the use of third-party connected devices, OS 3 will show how easy it is for anyone to manage their home through one singular intuitive platform. The Connected Design home includes four room vignettes outfitted with the latest design trends and hands-on demos of smart home technology from Control4, as well as other brands.
On Thursday, June 13, Control4’s Senior Director of Product Marketing, Brad Hintze, will be taking the CE Week stage at 1:30 p.m. to present a CEU-accredited session on ‘The Five Levels of a Smart Home’. Designers are invited to attend to learn the difference between smart stuff and a truly smart home, the art of automation orchestration, and where the future of smart home is headed. This session aims to deliver a new understanding of how to incorporate smart home technology and automation into architectural and interior design projects.
Also on June 13 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time, Control4 invites media to join them for C4Yourself® Day at Control4® Certified Showroom locations in the New York and New Jersey area including:
· Kraus Hi-Tech Home Automation – Long Island City, NY
· Digital Home Systems, Inc – Rye Brook, NY
· Crescendo Designs, Ltd – Southampton, NY
· Total Home Technologies – Roseland, NJ
· Wavelength Audio Video – Bernardsville, NJ
- Control4 Smart Home OS Now Integrates with Sub-Zero Group, Inc. and Genie, Premium Appliance and Garage Solutions - January 17, 2020
- Control4 Invites Homeowners to Experience the Neeo Remote at C4Yourself Day - November 12, 2019
- SnapAV Expands the Pakedge Line with RT-3100 Gigabit Router - October 21, 2019