Accell begins rollout of USB-C products, with their entire USB-C product line to be on display at CES 2016
Fremont, Calif. – Oct. 14, 2015 – Accell, a provider of premium power products, computer and mobile device accessories, today announced the latest addition to the company’s ever-expanding product lines with its new USB-C adapters, cables and hubs. With an MSRP starting at $17.99, Accell USB-C products are becoming available now.
Now shipping, Accell’s USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter easily converts a computer’s USB-C port into Gigabit Ethernet port. Adding a Gigabit Ethernet connection to a computer eliminates the slower connection speeds and reduces the security risks that are often present when using a wireless network. In addition, the USB-C to HDMI 1.4 Adapter converts a USB-C port into an HDMI output while the USB-C to VGA Adapter quickly converts a computer’s USB Type-C port into a VGA output.
Accell’s USB-C cables and adapters feature the following:
- Smaller without sacrificing performance – Roughly a third of the size of a USB-A connector, USB-C is capable of simultaneously sending data and power
- Faster and stronger charging – Many cables deliver up to 3A at 20V of power. USB-C can now power some larger devices including laptops
- SuperSpeed+ - SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 allows data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps; 20 times faster than USB 2.0 (480Mbps)
- Reversible plug –The USB-C connection is reversible and works in either direction
- Backwards compatible – We have the right cable to keep all peripherals connected; USB-C can easily adapt to and work with non USB-C peripherals
Accell is readying over 20 different adapters, cables and docking stations including USB-C hubs supporting Power Delivery. For more information, please visit http://www.accellcables.com.
Accell Corporation is focused on the design, manufacture and delivery of affordable, high quality accessories for the audio/video, mobile device and computer markets. Accell produces high quality and innovative products by combining the low cost benefits of a global manufacturer and the design capabilities of a Silicon Valley based engineering and marketing team. For more information, please visit our Web site at http://www.accellcables.com and find us on Facebook at @AccellCables.
Canyon PR for Accell Corporation