Accell Introduces UltraAV DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to 3 HDMI Multi-Display MST Hub
Accell’s new MST Hub allows users to enjoy up to three independent HDMI monitors from a single DisplayPort output, while utilizing the new Multi-Stream Transport (MST) protocols
Fremont, Calif. – Apr. 14, 2015 – Accell, a provider of premium power products, computer and mobile device accessories, today announced the company has expanded its MST Hub product line to include the UltraAV DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to 3 HDMI Multi-Display MST Hub. This is the first MST Hub released by Accell equipped with HDMI outputs, and is ideal for PC, technology and gaming enthusiasts, as well as corporate, IT and government use.
In a three-monitor configuration, the MST Hub can support up to three displays independently, two monitors at 1920×1080 @60Hz and the third monitor up to 2560×1600 @60Hz. With the UltraAV MST Hub, users can choose to expand a single image across three displays, ideal for high-resolution gaming. For the efficiency and productivity of multi-tasking, users can dedicate each display to a separate application.
The UltraAV DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort MST Hub features the following:
- Works on DisplayPort (or Mini DisplayPort) enabled Windows or Macintosh computers
- Utilizes new MST protocols
- Compatible with DVI using optional adapters
- Compliant to HDMI 1.4a specification up to 10.2 Gbps
- Supports 3D video formats
- HDCP 1.3 content protection
With an MSRP of $119.99, Accell’s new DisplayPort MST Hubs are available for purchase now.
For more information about Accell and the company’s products, please visit http://www.accellcables.com.
Accell Corporation is focused on the design, manufacture and delivery of affordable, high quality accessories for the audio/video, mobile device and computer markets. Accell produces high quality and innovative products by combining the low cost benefits of a global manufacturer and the design capabilities of a Silicon Valley based engineering and marketing team. For more information, please visit our Web site at http://www.accellcables.com and find us on Facebook at @AccellCables.
Canyon PR for Accell Corporation
- Vivitek Introduces New Large Venue Laser Projector at CES - January 26, 2016
- Vivitek Expands Novo Product Line with NovoDS - January 15, 2016
- Rosewill Expands IT, Gaming and Home Appliance Product Line at CES 2016 - December 18, 2015