City of Industry, Calif. – Leading CE-specialty e-tailer Newegg.com has re-launched GameCrate, its one-year-old informational website for gaming enthusiasts.
The latest iteration uses original editorial content including gaming news, products reviews and multi-media “to deliver the best content experience to gamers,” the company said.
In advance of the relaunch, GameCrate entirely revamped its video section, added a streamlined front page for browsing all recent stories, and redesigned its calendar to keep readers abreast of upcoming title releases.
* news and reviews addressing the latest games, hardware, consoles and accessories;
* live coverage of e-sports events, including editorial and video analysis;
* professional advice and opinions focused on the world of hardware and technology;
* original video content and trailers from the latest games, and;
* exclusive deals and promotions on the latest gaming gear.
“The future of e-commerce lies not only in the ability to deliver great deals and stellar customer service – but also to provide customers [with] a content-rich experience,” said Soren Mills, chief marketing officer of Newegg North America. “GameCrate covers all the aspects of video games: PC, console, e-sports, hardware and software, and you can buy everything right onsite. It is the ultimate content-retail combination.”
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019