ProSource, the largest audio, video, and integration group in the United States, has announced its 2022 ProSource Vendors of the Year. Annual honorees were celebrated at the 2023 ProSource Spring Conference held May 8 – 12, 2023.
“ProSource is proud to have the finest vendor partners in the industry,” said Jim Kozicki, ProSource VP of Business Development in a statement. “Each year it is a difficult task to choose our vendors of the year as so many of our partners provide such a high level of support to our group. This year was no exception. The Vendor of the Year awards are given to the vendors that have exemplified the finest levels of support and partnership for the past year. We are happy to present this year’s awards to our great vendor partners for their outstanding effort and contribution to our membership. Congratulations and thank you to our winners for a fantastic year and best wishes for continued success in 2023. Cheers!”
The 2022 Vendor of the Year honorees are:
- Video Display: Sony
- Home Theater Solutions: Premium Audio Company
- Speakers: Focal-Naim
- Wireless Audio: Lenbrook
- CI Technology: Snap One
- CI Audio: Origin Acoustics
- Lighting / Shades: AiSPiRE by WAC Lighting
- Overall Vendor of the Year: Masimo Consumer
- Inaugural Dave Workman Lifetime Vendor Support Award: Harman / Harman Luxury
ProSource members were asked to vote using the following criteria for selecting the Vendors of the Year:
- The Vendor through engagement with the group, has helped their class of trade more than others in the category.
- The Vendor who has shown a continued commitment to developing products for their class of trade.
- The Vendor who has allocated the proper resources to ProSource members and can be exemplified as a company that is responsive and easy to do business with.
- The Vendor who has had the most positive financial effect on members’ performance in the category.
The inaugural Dave Workman Lifetime Vendor Support Award is presented to a vendor who goes above and beyond to support the group.
For additional information go to www.prosourceinfo.com.
ProSource is a cooperative, member-governed, not-for-profit group representing 575+ custom integrators and specialty retailers. With annual sales of more than $6 billion, ProSource is the largest specialty and consumer-electronics merchandising group in the United States, which allows it to negotiate stronger programs with manufacturers, help independent dealers stay relevant to consumers, and keep the specialty A/V channel competitive.
See also: Furrion Partners With ProSource