ProSource, the largest audio, video, and integration buying group in the United States, announced the addition of one new PRO level member and 10 new CI members in the fourth quarter of 2020.
The new PRO member is:
- Definitive Audio Inc., Woodinville, WA
The new CI members are:
- Avid Technology Group Inc., San Ramon, CA
- Convergence Technologies USA Inc., Mebane, NC
- Custom Home Audio Video Integration, Solana Beach, CA
- Future Automation & Design Inc., Redondo Beach, CA
- Home Theaters Etc. Inc., Omaha, NE
- Lowe’s Electronics Inc., Chagrin Falls, OH
- Maximum Sight & Sound, Waterloo, IA
- StroTek LLC, Pearland, TX
- SYSTEMSEVEN, Cedar Park, TX
- The Loop Technologies LLC, Boise, ID
“ProSource offers all of our members exclusive programs such as ProSource Healthcare, ProSource University, ProSource Marketing and the new McQuaig Institute® Candidate Assessment Solution and the ThinkHR Management suite of services platform,” said Dave Workman, CEO and President of ProSource in a statement. “When new members evaluate the impact of these opportunities in addition to the negotiated pricing with our vendor partners they appreciate the results to their bottom line.”
“We are proud to introduce and engage our new members with the ProSource peer-to-peer support system that encourages education and communication throughout the year,” added Sherry Dantonio, ProSource Senior Director of Education and Membership Recruitment.
Information on becoming a ProSource member is available from Sherry Dantonio, (562) 810-1706 or Sherry.Dantonio@Prosourceinfo.com.