Best Buy has released its 52-page Black Friday ad, promising thousands of deals and doorbusters, while also whetting customers’ whistles with hundreds of early-bird sales this week.
The main event begins on Thanksgiving Day, when the bulk of the promotions go live on BestBuy.com and store doors open at 5:00 p.m. Stores will close at 1:00 a.m., tidy up, and prepare for a second-wave sales event at 8:00 a.m. on Friday.
Topping the turkey day offers are a trilogy of 4K Ultra HD TVs with HDR:
- a 43-inch Fire TV edition Toshiba set (model 43LF621U19), available in-store only for $130 (a savings of $200);
- a 65-inch Samsung NU6070 series set for $600, also reduced by $200; and
- a 70-inch LG UK6190 series set for $700, a savings of $300.
The following morning, Black Friday proper, brings with it offers of a 55-inch Sharp 4K Ultra HD Roku TV with HDR (model LC-55LBU591U) for $250, also reduced by $200, and a 15.6-inch Lenovo laptop with an AMD A6 series processor, 500GB hard drive and 4GB memory (model 81H5000NUS) for $200, a savings of $80.
For those who can’t wait, hundreds of the sale items are available in limited quantities today through Sunday, including a first generation Amazon Echo Show for $100; Jaybird’s X3 Sport in-ear wireless headphones for $70; and savings of up to $150 and $250, respectively, on Apple’s iPad Pro and MacBook Pro.
In addition, Best Buy loyalty club members can participate in an exclusive three-day Early Access sale beginning Nov. 18.
The Black Friday ad is posted on BestBuy.com.
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019