AVB/BrandSource, the member-owned buying group for independent appliance, CE and home furnishings dealers, will gather this weekend in Nashville for its annual Spring Summit conference and exhibition.
The event, which dovetails with that of sister group ProSource, will be held March 3-6 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, a new venue for the group.
“I am really excited about this year’s Spring Summit,” said BrandSource CEO Jim Ristow. “We’ve made some changes and added some great new events, and I’m confident members will come away with even more connections and ideas to help improve their bottom line. It’s going to be a great show.”
Highlights will include:
- a keynote address by author Andrew Davis on how small business can turn offline success into an online phenomenon;
- educational sessions by guest speakers Jack McCall, Joe Sweeney and Tracey Kreim; and
- a Trailblazer Award presentation by Women in Business.
Receptions will include a welcome party with music by Ty Herndon; a networking event by the Young Professionals group at Honky Tonk Central; and a first-timers reception for BrandSource newbies.
Attendees will also vie for show-special deals at the Stampede session, a BrandSource staple; partake in Giveaway Day, when big prizes will be up for grabs, like a VIP experience for four via Whirlpool; compete in a Samsung-sponsored charity poker tournament; and shoot custom footage for in-store displays and TV spots with Chef Stuart O’Keeffe, courtesy of AVB TV.
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019