Philadelphia – Almo said this week that its October E4 conferences will take place in Boston and Washington, D.C.
The national E4 A/V tour continues to provide Almo integrators and resellers with free training/education/networking opportunities.
The distributor organization said that in the past the event has been a “game-changer” for many attendees, through the generation of new projects, business relationships and revenue streams.
The first stop will be in Boston on October 3 at the Boston Marriott Newton, followed by Washington, D.C. on October 17 at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center.
Both will take place from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and are entirely free events, including parking, for Almo Pro A/V’s reseller, integrator and consultant partners.
To register, go to www.e4avtour.com.
Continuing the theme, “Navigate to New Horizons,” the E4 will include new and “back by popular demand” training sessions (worth InfoComm Renewal Units), and 35 exhibiting manufacturing partners showing first-run products and live demos.
“This is the first time our tour has come to Boston so we look forward to spending time with our partners there — and our D.C. event is expected to be one of the largest E4s on record,” said Melody Craigmyle, Almo Professional A/V marketing VP. “Based on our attendee surveys, we are bringing back some of our most highly-rated courses, but have also added new ones from manufacturers like Listen Technologies and Barco.”
Celebrating six years this fall, the E4 tour continues to evolve to meet the changing needs of A/V resellers, integrators and consultants.
The specialized one-day dealer event, travels to cities around the country to serve the product, technical and business training needs of thousands of resellers and installers.
Both events include a keynote address delivered by Gary Kayye of Kayye Consulting, called “Being Smart About Smart Buildings,” which focuses on pre-engineering AV into every room in new construction and how to become a preferred provider to the architect and facility manager community.
The October events will include the following courses:
• Power and Grounding Best Practices. InfoComm International (1 CTS RU)
• Assessing Network Readiness for AV Systems. InfoComm International (1 CTS RU)
• Video Walls: A Start to Finish Guide for Success. NEC (.5 CTS RU)
• (New) Content Creation for Digital Signage. Almo Content Creation Team
• (New) Hearing Disability Compliance. Listen Technologies (1 CTS RU)
• (New) Making Meetings Smarter for a New Generation. Barco
Attendees will also have the opportunity to engage with the Harman Eco System Buying Program.
Almo is offering partners an exclusive discounted bundle that includes products from the Harman line (JBL, AKG, Crown, DBX) purchased with AMX control systems.
Some of the highlighted products being shown will include:
• AMX DVX-2110. A new lower-priced all-in-one presentation system option for conference rooms that require fewer AV inputs/outputs while retaining all the key Enova features.
• Barco ClickShare CSM. A smaller, entry-level version of ClickShare for meeting rooms.
• BrightSign 4K Resolution Media Player. A true 4K experience with 3840×2160 video at 60 frames per second via HDMI 2.0.
• C2G Rapid Run Optical. The leanest, longest, fastest, strongest modular cabling system on the planet.
• Canon REALiS WUX400ST Projector. Offers WUXGA resolution, 56:1 short throw ratio and extreme lens shift to deliver outstanding images and installation flexibility.
• Clear One Spontania System. Spontania is the most powerful cloud service available— putting all the benefits of visual collaboration within anyone’s reach–while removing the barriers of complexity and high costs.
• Elo Ultra-Thin 32-Inch PCAP Touchscreen. Provides fast, accurate, drift-free touch response in a slim, integrated design.
• Epson BrightLink Pro 1430Wi. An intelligent, interactive, collaborative, touch-enabled whiteboard solution.
• Listen Technologies Wi-Fi Personal Listening. Allows venues to stream audio content to their customers’ mobile devices to create better personal listening experiences.
• NEC NP-PX602WL. A new lampless projector using laser-phosphor technology for up to 20,000 hours of usage in 24×7 installation applications.
• Panasonic PT-RZ670U. The world’s first laser light source 1-chip DLP projector with 6,500 lm of brightness.
• Samsung Displays. A new 85-inch 4K UHD commercial display that is a slim, full-featured and a dependable choice for those looking to step up from HD to UHD.
• Securitytronix HD-Coaxinator. Allows for stress-free high definition surveillance without IP wiring or the complexity of setting up a network.
• Sharp Aquos Board 2. Four new displays (two 70-inch and two 60-inch) designed for smooth and effortless communication in a wide range of environments.
• Sharp Aquos Q+ with Quattron and Revelation Technologies. Delivers 10 million more subpixels than Full 1080p HD TVs and includes a built-in upscaler, which makes everything sharper and more vivid. These displays play 4K content at about half the cost of an actual UHD 4K TV.
• TrippLite SRCOOL12K. Adds remote SNMP monitoring and management capabilities to the current portable air conditioning units to remotely adjust fan speed, cooling temperatures and dehumidification modes.
• ZeeVee HDbridge 2312. Encoding and modulating 12SD channels of composite video and analog audio. The quick set-up through a web browser allows for system customization.
E4 Washington, D.C. will be on October 17