San Diego — XYZprinting is releasing its da Vinci 1.0 all–in-one 3D printer plus scanner to the U.S. consumer market, dubbing it “the world’s first-to-market combo unit available for purchase.”
Retailing for $799, the da Vinci 1.0 AiO’s features include:
• built-in high-resolution scanning at an industrial-grade 0.5mm resolution;
• asymmetric laser sensors combined with a turntable to work together to ensure a comprehensive scan, even from difficult angles;
• XYZprinting’s proprietary scanning algorithm, Speedy Scan, which automatically fills in voids with appropriate texture and curves;
• fused filament fabrication technology that prints items at 7.8 inches by 7.8 inches by 7.8 inches; and
• XYZprinting’s Cloud-based design gallery, an open-sourced database with thousands of 3D models for consumers to choose from and upload to.
It also shares the features of XYZprinting’s current top-selling 3D printers, such as a smart filament cartridge system, nozzle cleaning and a one-year limited warranty.
The da Vinci 1.0 AiO can be purchased today on Newegg and Amazon, and through Micro Center and Studica soon.