Swann announced the release of the Swann Wire-Free Security Camera today. The completely wireless camera can be set up in seconds and used for monitoring indoors or outdoors. The camera comes stocked with state-of-the-art smart security features, including free face recognition and cloud or local storage.
“We are proud to announce the release of the new Wire-Free Security Camera, which delivers high-performance smart security with a comprehensive set of features while keeping true to our tradition of low cost of ownership and ease of use,” said Mike Lucas, CEO, Swann in a statement. “With both a microphone and a speaker, users can have two-way conversations with anyone near the camera which helps with scaring off intruders or telling a delivery worker where to safely place that all-important delivery. Alternatively, if the camera is indoors, you can utilize it as a perfect way to keep in contact with family or pets.”
This 100% wireless camera is quick and easy to set up and use. Features included are:
- Free Face Recognition with Smart Mobile Alerts – Recognizing up to 10 people, this feature can tell you when a friend or family member is at your door.
- Free local and cloud storage with added storage available via subscription services.
- True Detect™ heat and motion sensing – ensuring you get reliable alerts
- Infrared Night Vision – allowing you to see in the dark up to 26 feet
- 1080p Video Resolution – Crystal clear images perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- IP65 Weatherproof Rating – meaning the camera is rugged enough to withstand rain, snow, and the intense heat of summer.
- Ultra-wide 180° Viewing Angle – Optimizes views of the environment by picking up activity often missed by other cameras. This feature decreases the number of cameras needed to secure a home or business.
A Security Camera That is Secure
Swann upholds the security of your video feed and personal information with the same high standards they have for the security of your home and business. The Swann Wire-Free Security Camera is protected by two-factor authentication, 128-bit bank-level encryption of video and data, along with a personalized username and password safeguards. Your privacy and security are as well protected as your home or business.
Completely free local and cloud storage saves your footage to a secure cloud (for seven days rolling) and local back-up (for two days rolling). This multi-tiered approach to storage allows recording to continue, even in the case of an internet or power outage, and automatically backs up to the cloud once the issues are resolved.
The Swann Wire-Free Security Camera single pack will retail at $149 and is available now from online and leading retail stores. A 5-Pack bundle can be purchased through Sam’s Club for $499. The 5-pack will also be available directly on Swann.com with a MSRP of $699.
For more information, visit https://www.swann.com/us/swifi-camw.