The Georgia World Congress Center here was the stage for this year’s Kitchen/Bath Industry Show (K/BIS), which ran May 1-3.
Anticipated introductions included:
• an enhanced line of French door refrigerators from LG, including a larger capacity ice- and water-dispensing four-door model;
• Dacor’s new 36-inch, cabinet-depth, freestanding bottom-mount fridge;
• TurboChef’s 30-inch, single-wall Speedcook oven that cooks up to 15 times faster than conventional ovens; plus
• New dishwashers from Blomberg, range hoods from Elica, and other introductions by Air King, Breezedry, Haier, Faber, Jenn-Air, Kobe, Kupperbusch and Peerless-Premier.
Complete K/BIS coverage will appear in the May 18 issue of TWICE and at www.TWICE.com.
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019