CTIA Super Mobility 2016 has announced its roster of partners for the wireless show in September in Las Vegas.
The list includes those companies that entered into a strategic partnership with CTIA to provide attendees with a comprehensive look at how wireless is driving and redefining connected lives, the organization said.
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 partners include:
• 151 Advisors: To host “App-Solutely IoT,” an interactive, learning and networking event to help companies build and manage secure enterprise and consumer IoT platforms and applications;
• Association for Unmanned Vehicles Systems International (AUVSI): To lead “Drones and the Wireless Industry: Information, Insights & Actionable Tools to Utilize UAS in Your Business,” a workshop discussing regulatory developments, business;
• Award Solutions: To host “Evolution of Wireless Networks: LTE-Advanced to 5G;”
• The Besen Group: To host “In-Depth Look at the State of the US MVNO Market 2016;”
• FierceWireless & Telecom Asia: To co-host a two-day executive breakfast series on “Next-Gen IoT Networks: Which Ones Will Live and Which Ones Will Die?” and “An Inside Look at Building and Deploying 5G”;
• Ford Motor Company: To host their third annual SYNC AppLink Developer Conference providing direct access to Ford engineers;
• gsmExchange: To introduce the Distribution Pavilion by gsmExchange, where cellphone and accessories manufacturers, distributors and retailers will connect in one dedicated area;
• InterDrone: To host “InterDrone: The International Drone Conference and Exposition,” featuring conference tracks as well as a commercial marketplace for drone buyers and flyers in more than a dozen vertical markets;
• M2M Zone: To host “M2M IoT Leadership Forum” and a pavilion on the exhibit floor to bring together the embedded systems community;
• Rural Wireless Association (RWA): To host a show floor pavilion and lounge, as well as “The Rural Wireless Summit;”
• Technology Expense Management Industry Association: To host “TEMIA Meeting & Panel” discussing key trends shaping the future of mobility for enterprises;
• Telco Data Analytics USA: To “Deliver Customer Centric and Efficient Networks through Accurate Advanced Analytics” in a two-day event dedicated to data analytics;
• Tower & Small Cell Summit: UBM Tech to produce an exhibit floor zone and two-day conference on trends and technologies impacting the wireless infrastructure ecosystem;
• Wireless Repair EXPO 2016: To host a pavilion with repair suppliers and trading partners, as well as a Workshop Series for business owners in wireless repair; and
• International Pavilions: CTIA Super Mobility will also welcome global pavilion partners Access China by Sunshine; China Info Tech by CCPIT; China & Taiwan Pavilion by THETW; iChina by New Times; Korea Pavilion by KOTRA; and the Ontario-Canada Delegation.