Cleer, Inc., a San Diego based performance audio company recently received ten top awards and many accolades for its new product introductions at CES 2020 held in Las Vegas, NV. Cleer’s technological advanced home and personal audio line-up is set to raise the bar in the everyday music listening experience proving that Cleer Audio is an innovator and serious contender.
Cleer was awarded five awards for its new Crescent, immersive smart speaker:
- A coveted CES 2020 Innovations Award (Honoree), Newsweek
- Best of CES 2020, House Beautiful Magazine
- Best of CES 2020, AVS Forum
- Best of CES and a TWICE Magazine CES Picks Award 2020.
Cleer’s new Mirage, a smart speaker with a 7.8-inch flexible AMOLED touch display (by Royole) wrapped around its cylindrical body with Alexa voice control, was bestowed two awards at CES:
- Spy Best of CES, and
- The Ambient, Top Pick of CES 2020.
Cleer was also awarded three Dealerscope !MPACT 2020 Awards for its Flow II Noise Cancelling headphone, Ally Plus True Wireless and Enduro 100 headphones.
Many of the innovative products covered in this article are currently available and others shipping later in 2020. To learn more, please visit www.cleeraudio.com.
- Crescent –The Sound-shifting smart Speaker combines statement-making design with unparalleled sound. The sleek and considerate design blends seamlessly into your home interior. With a linear array of eight custom 40mm full-range drivers and two 3.3” subwoofers, the Crescent is emblematic of the premiere audio experience that Cleer is making its name on. Available Q3 2020. Suggested retail, $599 US.
- Mirage – The next dimension in Smart Speakers, Mirage has a 7.8-inch AMOLED flexible touch display wrapped around its cylindrical body with Amazon Alexa voice control, 5MP camera and two mics to pick up your voice. The speaker system made by Cleer using Royole’s display is equipped with three full-range drivers and a passive bass radiator for dynamic sound performance . Available Q2 2020. Suggested retail, $899 US.
- Flow II – Wireless Noise Canceling Headphone with Google Assistant voice control delivers noise-free listening with big sound. FLOW II offers enhanced wireless connectivity and outstanding, near-CD quality audio streaming with up-to 20-hours maximum playback. Flow II is built on a superior Qualcomm® CSR8675 Bluetooth® Audio SoC with Qualcomm® aptX™ platform with AAC, and LDAC support. Available now. Suggested retail, $279 US.
- Ally Plus– True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earphones. One of the first to utilize the Qualcomm® QCC5124 audio SoC, the ALLY Plus delivers robust Bluetooth®0 audio streaming with up to 10-hour playback1 – enough for almost any daily routine. Designed to work with a Google Assistant, the ALLY Plus affords total listening freedom on-the-go with Qualcomm® cVc™ noise reduction technology for enhanced voice communications, interaction and control, even in high-noise and multi-tasking conditions. Available Q1 2020. Suggested retail, $199 US.
- Enduro 100 –The new Enduro 100, doubles the industry-average time of noise cancelling playback, offering 100 hours with the feature enabled. Using the new Qualcomm chip Cleer offers extended battery life alongside its advanced designed features and superior noise cancelling playback. Available Q1 2020. Suggested retail, $179 US.
See also: TWICE Picks Awards Winners For CES 2020
- ORIGIN ACOUSTICS ANNOUNCES A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH NETGEAR STRENGTHENING ITS CI DESIGN CENTRIC ECO SYSTEM - January 27, 2023
- VITAL – The Survey Says, VITAL’s CI Business Mastery Classes are Highly Valued 98.5% Plan To Continue In 2023 - January 18, 2023
- Luminii HŌM Enters Residential Integrator Channel with Broad Portfolio of Architectural Grade Lighting Solutions - November 7, 2022