ThermoWorks has introduced the world’s fastest cooking thermometer, the Thermapen ONE – the first and only one second instant-read thermometer – measuring at virtually the speed of thought (under one second). The culmination of five years of research and development, the Thermapen ONE achieves a new unheard-of standard of speed and accuracy to ± 0.5°F (±0.3°C), for the most accurate readings and comes with a NIST-traceable calibration certification verifying its accuracy to national standards.
“The Thermapen ONE is the most dramatic advancement in thermometer technology in years, measuring at almost the speed of thought,” said Randy Owen, ThermoWorks Founder and CEO. “With instantaneous sub-second readings and more professional features at an affordable price for everyone, Thermapen ONE is really the only true ‘instant-read’ thermometer that lives up to the name. Home food preparation and professionals will get the most accurate information – essential for culinary perfection and lab excellence.”
Thermapen ONE lets everyone “seek perfection” when cooking at home, for daily use in professional restaurants, to measuring critical temperatures in labs, food processing plants, health departments, grocery stores, and more.
Chosen best “Recommended-Winner” thermometers in rigorous comparison testing completed by America’s Test Kitchen, ThermoWorks products are in virtually every industry, from thousands of home and commercial kitchens and BBQs across America, to hundreds of food processing plants and farming operations. Grocery stores and convenience stores also use ThermoWorks loggers and thermometers for cold chain management to make sure cold foods, such as dairy, produce, meat, seafood, and poultry, remain top quality and safe. Additionally professional markets using ThermoWorks thermometers include air conditioning, plastics and rubber, research and science, and dozens of hobby applications.
Thermapen ONE Features:
- New: unparalleled speed with full temperature readings in less than one second.
- New: industry leading accuracy to half a degree: ±0.5°F (±0.3°C).
- New: brighter intelligent backlight display automatically illuminates in low-light and when the
- ensor window is covered.
- New: easy-access battery housing uses one common AAA battery for a 2,000-hour battery life.
- New: five-year warranty.
- Motion-Sensing Sleep and Wake Mode: intuitively turns on and off − on when picked up or in use and off when set down to save battery.
- Patented 360° auto-rotating display uses Accelerometer Technology to intuitively turn right-side up.
- Shockproof, dustproof, and waterproof with an IP67 rating for water-tight seals.
- Foldaway design protects the probe when not in use.
- Biomaster Antimicrobial Silver Ion Technology reduces microbial growth.
- Hand washable.
- Display temperatures in °F or °C, 1° or 0.1° resolution.
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate verifying accuracy to national standards.
- Thermapen ONE is available immediately priced at $105 through www.thermoworks.com and select retailers.
- Available in 10 colors: red, blue, black, green, orange, yellow, grey, white, purple, and pink.
For more information, visit www.thermoworks.com.
See also: Nintendo Switch OLED Just Unveiled