New York — TWICE has announced the winners of its fourth annual Excellence in Retailing Awards.
Honorees were selected in each of five categories based on channel of distribution and business model.
This year’s TWICE Excellence In Retailing Awards go to:
- Best National Retailer: Costco Wholesale
- Best CE/Appliance Dealer: P.C. Richard & Son
- Best A/V Specialty Dealer: Starpower
- Best Consumer Direct Dealer: Newegg.com
- Best Vendor Retailer: Sony Style Stores
The selections were made by the editors of TWICE based on merchandising excellence, store design, customer service, market share, industry contributions, retail innovation and performance during the 12-month period ending Sept. 30, 2007.