Indianapolis - hhgregg has pre-announced a handful of doorbuster sales items in advance of Black Friday.
The early-bird preview follows the posting of what is purportedly the chain's Thanksgiving Weekend flyer on a number of Black Friday websites.
The electronics and appliance chain said its "Black Friday Door Buster" deals and special offers will include:
- a 24-nch 1080P LCD TV for $150 after $30 mail-in rebate;
- a 50-inch Panasonic HDTV for $600;
- a 60-inch LG HDTV for $999;
- a Whirlpool frontload washer or dryer for $400 each;
- an LG Blu-ray Disc player for $60 after $30 mail-in rebate;
- a Toshiba 15.6-inch HD widescreen LCD laptop with Sempron processor for $300 after $50 mail-in rebate;
- Microsoft's Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Console for $300; and
- a Kodak 12-megapixel camera with 3x optical zoom and 3-inch LCD for $60 after $10 mail-in rebate.
"We are excited to offer holiday shoppers not only these great door buster deals, but a fantastic holiday shopping experience, thanks to our knowledgeable and enthusiastic sales staff," said marketing VP Jeff Pearson.
All hhgregg stores will open at 4:00 a.m. on Black Friday and remain open until 9:00 p.m. that night. Stores will be open every day during the holiday shopping season with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas.
The chain joins other retailers, including Lowe's, Sam's Club and Staples, which have released a sampling of Black Friday prices through media announcements or social-networking sites.