New York - The Consumer Electronics Association has issued its call for speakers for the 2012 International CES.
The show will run from Jan. 10-13, 2012. Speaker proposals need to be submitted to
through July 6.
The following are the list of topics for the CES conference program.
Home Entertainment and Lifestyle Technologies
- 3D at Home: Here to Stay?
- 3D on the Go
- Cameras and Camcorders: Adapting in the Age of Smartphones
- Defining the Smart Home Market
- Game On
- Making Smart TV Smarter
- Navigating the Connected Home
- Tablets: Where Do We Go from Here?
- Subscription Wars
- Beyond The Flat Screen
- Bringing the Cloud Down to Earth
- CE Innovation: Going Where No One Has Gone Before
- Portable Power: The Quest for Longer Lasting Batteries
- Smart Appliances: Ready for Prime Time?
The Evolving User Interface: What's Next?
- Cars Online
- Electronics Retailing in the 21st Century
- The Consumerization of IT: How Consumer Innovation Is Influencing Business
- Mobile Payment Basics: How the Business Works
- Mobile Payment Basics: How the Technology Works
- Planet of the Apps
- Smartphones: Hot Features and Trends
- To 4G or Not to 4G