Torrance, Calif. - Alpine Electronics said it has redesigned its website for authorized dealers.
Alpine Connected (
), the site for authorized Alpine retailers, requires an account number and ZIP code for registration and access. The site was launched in 2009 and provides product info and photos, access to company product experts, and peer-to-peer communication between fellow Alpine retailers. The site now includes the following upgrades:
- an updated layout and color scheme;
- "Quick Link" buttons, for direct access to the main sections of the website;
- a video window on the homepage;
- an Ad Materials section that houses logos and web banners for retailers to download and use on their own websites; retailers who need multiple ad assets can use a new FTP server for bulk file downloads; and
- a revamped Product Info section that houses owner's manuals, spec sheets, product photos and videos. Products in this section are now listed by category rather than by search mode as in the previous version of the website.
To help kick-off the revamped website, Alpine Connected is conducting a subwoofer installation contest. The "Great Eight Install Contest" encourages authorized Alpine retailers in the U.S. to submit three photos of creative installations of the Alpine SWR-843D or SWR-823D Type-R 8-inch subwoofers. First-, second- and third-place winners will be selected to receive Alpine products. The contest is open now and runs until Aug 15. Authorized Alpine retailers are invited to visit Alpine Connected for complete contest rules and to submit their photos.