The editors and publishers of Multichannel News have announced the 2020 Women to Watch, who will be celebrated with the 2020 Wonder Women (previously announced) at a gala luncheon Thursday, March 26, at the Ziegfeld Ballroom in New York.
The luncheon, co-hosted by the New York chapter of Women in Cable Telecommunications, is the centerpiece of NYC TV Week Spring. Other NYC TV Week Spring events include Advanced Advertising, the Next TV Summit and the CultureX breakfast.
Here are the 2020 Women to Watch (in alphabetical order):
- Victoria Bieler, Head of Broadcast and Retrans, Verizon
- Johnita Due, SVP and Chief Diversity Officer, WarnerMedia News and Sports, WarnerMedia
- Libby Geist, Vice President & Executive Producer, ESPN Films and Original Content, ESPN
- Diana Horowitz, Vice President, U.S. Sales East, Telestream
- Audrey Lee, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Starz
- Danielle Mullin, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Crown Media Family Networks
- Lauren Petterson, President, Fox Business Network
- Marcella Milliet Sciorra, Vice President, Ad Sales & Product Marketing, Spectrum Reach
- Nancy Smith, President and CEO, Analytic Partners
- Julie Sterling, Director of Media & Entertainment Partnerships, Google
- Randi Stipes, Chief Marketing Officer, IBM Watson Media and Weather
- Holly Tang, Chief Financial Officer and Head of Production Operations, Lifestyle Networks, NBCUniversal
This article originally ran on Multichannelnews.com.