CTIA Super Mobility 2016 has announced its roster of partners for the wireless show in September in Las Vegas.
The list includes those companies that entered into a strategic partnership with CTIA to provide attendees with a comprehensive look at how wireless is driving and redefining connected lives, the organization said.
Co-located partners will offer dedicated programs and pavilions to drill down into the details affecting vertical ecosystems and markets for an expected 30,000 technology and business professionals in attendance.
“We’re proud to partner with these organizations to offer CTIA Super Mobility 2016 attendees with even more detailed educational and networking opportunities,” said CTIA show director Heather Lee.
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 partners include:
• 151 Advisors: To host “App-Solutely IoT,” an interactive, learning and networking event to help companies build and manage secure enterprise and consumer IoT platforms and applications;
• Association for Unmanned Vehicles Systems International (AUVSI): To lead “Drones and the Wireless Industry: Information, Insights & Actionable Tools to Utilize UAS in Your Business,” a workshop discussing regulatory developments, business applications and industry challenges;
• Award Solutions: To host “Evolution of Wireless Networks: LTE-Advanced to 5G,” a conference exploring current and future network technologies and architectures;
• The Besen Group: To host “In-Depth Look at the State of the US MVNO Market 2016,” a seminar providing a market overview and 5-year forecast on wholesale business models, costs and margins for the nation’s tier-one carriers;
• FierceWireless & Telecom Asia: To co-host a two-day executive breakfast series on “Next-Gen IoT Networks: Which Ones Will Live and Which Ones Will Die?” and “An Inside Look at Building and Deploying 5G”;
• Ford Motor Company: To host their third annual SYNC AppLink Developer Conference providing direct access to Ford engineers to explain the latest in software tools for more personalized, vehicle-data-driven apps for the car;
• gsmExchange: To introduce the Distribution Pavilion by gsmExchange, where cellphone and accessories manufacturers, distributors and retailers will connect in one dedicated area to network and develop business relationships;
• InterDrone: To host “InterDrone: The International Drone Conference and Exposition,” featuring conference tracks for engineers, software developers, executives, investors and regulators, as well as a commercial marketplace for drone buyers and flyers in more than a dozen vertical markets;
• M2M Zone: To host “M2M IoT Leadership Forum” and a pavilion on the exhibit floor to bring together vertical industries and operators, manufacturers, developers and systems integrators in the embedded systems community;
• Rural Wireless Association (RWA): To host a show floor pavilion and lounge, as well as “The Rural Wireless Summit” with sessions addressing timely issues impacting rural carriers including devices, spectrum, FirstNet and the FCC;
• Technology Expense Management Industry Association: To host “TEMIA Meeting & Panel” discussing key trends shaping the future of mobility for enterprises;
• Telco Data Analytics USA: To “Deliver Customer Centric and Efficient Networks through Accurate Advanced Analytics” in a two-day event dedicated to data analytics; the agenda includes presentations, roundtables, “shark tank” for start-up pitches and awards;
• Tower & Small Cell Summit: UBM Tech to produce an exhibit floor zone and two-day conference on trends and technologies impacting the wireless infrastructure ecosystem;
• Wireless Repair EXPO 2016: To host a pavilion with repair suppliers and trading partners, as well as a Workshop Series for business owners in wireless repair; introductory and master-level Micro Soldering Courses; and a Repair LAB with refurbishing demonstrations; and
• International Pavilions: CTIA Super Mobility will also welcome global pavilion partners Access China by Sunshine; China Info Tech by CCPIT; China & Taiwan Pavilion by THETW; iChina by New Times; Korea Pavilion by KOTRA; and the Ontario-Canada Delegation.
For more details, visit the show website.