Each year there are thousands of new products introduced at CEDIA. Thousands. After all the effort you have put in to bring your product to market, how can you stand out?
Winning a Future CEDIA Best of Show Award from Residential Systems or TWICE (or even both) goes a long way to differentiating your product from a crowded market and putting a spotlight on the hard work that led up to its release.
Each entry is judged by an industry professional. We’re keeping them secret so they can visit your CEDIA booths anonymously, but there is a (very) good chance you’ve seen them in the pages (both web and print) of the brands they represent. Every entry gets listed in the post-show digital Best of Show Guide, but winners will receive a trophy and “Winner” logos that they can proudly display in their marketing.
That will generate some attention!
We are always asked how a product can improve its chances of winning, and here are three ways to catch our judges’ eyes:
- Tell your story. Your entry form is a blank slate — use it for more than specs, although include those as well! This is your chance to tell the judges the thought behind the creation and building of a product. Make sure you point out exactly what makes this an award-worthy piece of gear.
- First Impressions. Have you had any residential integrators beta-test the product? Provide any kind of feedback? Offer any impression on how your product performs? Make sure to include it.
- Life Changing. What kind of impact do you intend this product to have on the installer and the end user? What sets it apart from similar products? You know why it’s better than everyone else’s — make sure the judge knows why, too.
What? Nominations for the Future CEDIA Best of Show Awards, presented by Residential Systems and TWICE
When? Submissions open now through August 30, 2019
Why? Your products will be recognized by industry professionals; all entries receive post-show exposure in the Best of Show Guide; winning products receive marketing tools to promote their success
How? Click here.
See also: CEDIA Expo Introduces TechStarter
- Z-Wave Alliance Announces New Board Of Directors For 2023 - December 6, 2022
- CEDIA Honors 2022 Volunteers Of The Year - November 17, 2022
- KEF Launches MU7 Wireless Headphones Designed By Ross Lovegrove - October 31, 2022