NEW YORK — Samsung’s Hope For Education dinner at Cipriani Wall Street, here earlier this month, collected $1.4 million for children’s charities nationwide and attracted celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez, former President Bill Clinton who received the Samsung Hope For Children Ambassador Award for his work with the William J. Clinton Foundation and nearly 800 celebrities and industry executives.
- Alpine Electronics Announces New Aftermarket Sales Rep Firm
- One Firefly Expands Online Services with Enhanced Web Hosting Packages for Technology Integrators
- ZTE, the Cleveland Cavaliers and Fans Celebrated the Year of the Monkey Together
- INFOCUS EXTENDS AWARD-WINNING CANVAS COLLABORATIVE VISUALIZATION SOLUTION WITH CANVAS TOUCH
- Control4 Expands Wireless Smart Lighting Product Line to Unlock Retrofit Business Growth in Europe and Asia
- INFOCUS UNVEILS CONX, THE NEW SOLUTION FOR ENTERPRISE CONFERENCING AND COLLABORATION
- Educational Seminars Planned for The End Result Show
- BOB’S DISCOUNT FURNITURE NAMES CORY CARRIER OF THE YEAR
- INFOCUS NAMES BRADY O. BRUCE CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
- Group led by Stephen DeFuria Acquires Premium Audio Products Distributor VANA Ltd.