WOODBURY, N.Y.– The use of more than one subwoofer in a room "yields far smoother and more accurate low-frequency response, with greatly reduced room-mode irregularities, than typical single-woofer installations," JBL said during recent seminars for its custom-install dealers. JBL cited research findings from its Northridge, Calif., R&D center.
- Video Clarity and PacketStorm Join Forces on Video-Over-IP Testing Solution
- NUGEN Audio Releases Halo Upmix, Software for Stereo-to-5.1/7.1 Upmixing for Film and TV
- Z-Wave Alliance names industry vet Mitchell Klein as new Executive Director
- Cobalt Digital Integrates Embrionix SFPs to Enable SDI-Over-IP Signal Transmission
- TESSCO RE-RELEASES GOCONNECT™ APP WITH MORE FEATURES TO DRIVE MOBILE ACCESSORIES RETAIL SALES
- Azione Unlimited Welcomes Vantage
- VITEC Introduces First Portable HEVC Encode/Decode Solution to European Market at IBC2015
- Maytag Brand and Major League Baseball Want Americans to Get "Filthy"
- Polk Audio Expands T Series Line of Loudspeakers
- Trident Case® Expands Popular Aegis Series™ with Introduction of Signature Edition Case