TWICE is proud to once again hold its annual VIP Awards. The tenth edition of the awards will celebrate the best features, design, and value that new products are bringing to consumers and give retailers and distributors the chance to honor difference-makers in their businesses.
Every VIP Award nominee will receive:
- A feature in a special digital edition delivered to the TWICE audience (18.9K qualified readers)
- Bespoke social media assets along with finalist logos so you can share the good news!
Every VIP Award Winner will receive:
- Coverage in the Aug. VIP Issue of TWICE, as well as on TWICE.com and the TWICE eNewsletter
- Use of VIP logo on all marketing materials, packaging, displays, etc.
- Digital exposure in special TWICE VIP Awards issue, sent to over 24,000 engaged TWICE subscribers!
The entry deadline is June 30, 2023, by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. See the full list of categories here.
The TWICE VIP Awards are the only product and service awards voted on exclusively by consumer tech retailers and distributors, with winners announced on July 28 online and in TWICE newsletters, and on August 17 in our print issue. Voting will begin July 11 and finish July 20 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
All nominees will be recognized in a special digital edition, delivered to over 32,000 subscribers. Winners have the opportunity to license the VIP winners logo on all marketing materials, packaging, displays, etc.
You can enter as many categories as you see fit. Each entry requires a separate entry fee of $495 (inc. tax). Additionally, the company that receives the most wins is awarded the Super VIP Award.
As the only award voted on exclusively by consumer tech retailers and distributors, winning a TWICE VIP Award demonstrates your device has what it takes to resonate with consumers and succeed on the shelves. Going home with a VIP Award signifies the top dealers genuinely value what you’re delivering, with participation in the program ensuring you’re seen by the most important people in the industry.
The 2023 VIP Awards are presented by TWICE and parent company Future plc.