The event will combine marketing and technical tracks along with expert panels and will be hosted for the first time at the Sigma Designs’ engineering hub in Copenhagen
Copenhagen, DK – May 9, 2017 – The Z-Wave Alliance, a global membership organization dedicated to advancing the popular Z-Wave wireless smart home protocol, will host the Z-Wave Summit 2017 – Europe on May 18-19 to convene members for discussions, panels and workshops.
The two-day event features sessions with the Marketing Working Group as well as a Developer’s Forum and evening networking for all attending members and guests. The Z-Wave Alliance also welcomes Strategy Analytics’ Bill Ablondi, director of smart home strategies and Matti Kahola, energy analyst for Delta-ee; the pair will deliver keynote presentations to the group.
“We are thrilled to be hosting our popular global member summit in the home city of Z-Wave innovation and gathering our EU member contingent,” commented Mitchell Klein, Z-Wave Alliance Executive Director. “The smart home market in Europe is in its early stages and we see the signs that the market is on the move. We’re looking forward to hearing from our members about what they’re seeing and how we can work together to leverage Z-Wave and show the benefits of connected living to customers around the EU.”
The Z-Wave Alliance will also host another global member summit in the U.S. in September; both events will provide advanced technical training and discussions around key technical topics surrounding Z-Wave and IoT markets including security and the new S2 framework, the Z-Wave roadmap, certification, the Z-Wave Certified Installer Toolkit, SmartStart and more. The Marketing Working Group will also host members involved in marketing, PR, events and social media to facilitate discussions around branding, media, retail, events and more. Additional sessions include:
- Panel discussion on energy to explore the role of the smart home in maintaining and expanding energy efficiency measures promoted by governments and utilities.
- Branding deep dive with Z-Wave branding expert and information on the retail toolkit along with Z-Wave.com
- Panel discussion on retail will take a look at the early successes as well as challenges along with ways to solve issues and open up the do-it-yourself market to win repeat business and customer loyalty.
- Pioneer Music Company Expands into Iowa with Fifth Location - October 22, 2018
- PowerHouse Alliance Members Welcome Spring with a Grand Opening Event and Education Sessions in March - February 26, 2018
- Sigma Designs Announces Winners of Z-Wave Smart Home Maker Challenge - December 21, 2017