Amsterdam, NL – February 4, 2019, 4:00a.m. EST, Booth 9-E150 — The Z-Wave Alliance, a global membership consortium dedicated to advancing the popular Z-Wave wireless smart home protocol, will be focused on international home and building automation integrators at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2019 in Amsterdam. The Z-Wave Pavilion, located in stand 9-E150, will host Alliance member companies demonstrating the newest Z-Wave technologies featuring backwards compatibility, interoperability and Security S2 framework.
Additionally, the Z-Wave Alliance will be releasing the group’s first-ever Z-Wave ecosystem report, detailing growth, tech advancements and achievements with past histories and future looking plans. The report explores smart opportunities for the smart home and looks ahead at what’s next for the Z-Wave Alliance in 2019 and beyond.
Integrators can learn about the award-winning Z-Wave Certified Installer Toolkit (CIT) that provides users with textual and graphical information regarding the health of new Z-Wave networks prior to deployment. The CIT enables professional installers to troubleshoot and diagnose network inconsistencies to ensure a robust, reliable mesh network is in place.
Z-Wave Pavilion members include:
· Aeotec will be showcasing their new Movement Sensor, Smart Switch 7, and the new Smart Boost Timer Switch that has been uniquely developed for the European market.
· Fibaro will show their new Z-Wave compatible Smart Implant, new line of Walli smart outlets, and the updated FIBARO Home Center App that leverages machine learning and predictive analytics to make automation suggestions.
· Goap (Qubino) is presenting a Smart Plug 16A plug and play solution and Smart Meter that was developed to measure the consumption of 3-phase devices or the whole house, running on a 3-phase or 1-phase power network.
· Leedarson is showcasing their smart home security solution that can be monitored and controlled from a single app, in addition to their lighting solutions integrated with voice control.
· Oblo Living will be introducing UI/UX improvements to their Z-Wave Plus smart home solutions, as well as integrations with Philips Hue bridge to bring a full range of Philips Hue lighting products to the Oblo Living ecosystem.
· Thermo-Floor AS (HeatIt) will introduce their new Z-Wave thermostat that works with traditional electrical floor heating and hydronic systems, a new rotary style Z-Wave compatible dimmer, and the new Z-Scene Controller 2 that can hold up to four functions.
Other participating Pavilion members include Contec and ZWave.Me.
In addition to the Pavilion, Alliance Executive Director Mitchell Klein will lead a CEDIA training on February 5, at 4:00p.m. in room 203, to share the main differences between popular wireless protocols Z-Wave, Zigbee, and Bluetooth. Participating attendees of this training will earn 1.5 CEU credit. The session will explore which platforms are compatible with popular control systems, and explain some of the latest developments in the pursuit of interoperability.
As AV and IT management is becoming increasingly connected, Klein will also be sharing his expertise on how AV/IT professionals might consider collaborating with experts on the home automation and control side to manage integration of these two worlds. The AVIXA Flashtrack session entitled, “Considerations for AV/IT Network Managers From the Smart Home,” will take place on Tuesday, February 5 at 2:00p.m. in room 13-N110.
“ISE is the cornerstone event for Alliance members to introduce and demonstrate their new IoT solutions to the professional installer community in Europe,” explains Mitchell Klein, “At ISE, we expect to see more discussion around IoT adoption beyond the smart home, as integrators begin to think about widening their customer base beyond A/V and home automation, and offer these solutions for offices, hotels, rental properties and more.”
For more information on the Z-Wave Alliance, please visit the Z-Wave Pavilion in stand 9-E150 at ISE 2019, or visit http://z-wavealliance.org. Follow the Z-Wave Alliance on Facebook, Twitter and on LinkedIn for the latest updates.
Z-Wave technology is an open internationally recognized ITU standard (G.9959). It is the leading wireless home control technology in the market today, with over 2600 certified interoperable products worldwide. Represented by the Z-Wave Alliance, and supported by more than 700 companies around the world, the standard is a key enabler of smart living solutions for home safety and security, energy, hospitality, office and light commercial applications.
Z-Wave is a registered trademark of Silicon Labs and its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
Formed in January 2005, the Z-Wave Alliance is a consortium of over 700 leading companies in the home technology space dedicated to solidifying Z-Wave as the standard for wireless smart home products. The principal members include: ADT, Alarm.com, ASSA ABLOY, Huawei, Ingersoll Rand Nexia Intelligence, Jasco Products, Leedarson, LG Uplus, Nortek Security & Control, Silicon Labs and SmartThings. Alliance members lead the home controls market, providing leading edge products and systems that deliver increased comfort, convenience, energy conservation, safety and security.